Sodashi Plant Essence Replenish Mask 50ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
WINNER – BEST HYDRATING MASK – 2020 ORGANIC BEAUTY AWARDS
› Suited to all skin types
This delicious ultra-moisturising mask is the ultimate food for the skin. It feels incredible going on, and your skin is left dewy, firm and totally hydrated. A potent blend of the purest botanical extracts and cold pressed oils, it targets fine lines, wrinkles and overall dullness, deeply nourishing and revitalising the skin. Wild-grown Horsetail, Gotu Kola, Rosehip, Clary Sage and Gingko Biloba work in synergy to support the skin’s own natural renewal process, protect against free radicals and visibly reduce hyperpigmentation. Brilliant!
- Deeply nourishing
- Helps to repair sun damage and reduce hyper-pigmentation.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
1. Use once a week, after cleansing and exfoliation, apply a big teaspoon full over face, neck & décolletage. Avoid eye area.
2. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove with a damp face cloth.
4. Tone and moisturise.
- Apply a Skin Boost under the mask for added benefit. Rejuvenating Skin Boost works particulary well with this mask.
- The masks are easier to apply after first warming between fingertips.
- When applying masks make sure to cover the décolletage and also the backs of the hands.
- Spray your favourite rose mist on to cotton pads, cover the eyes and take 15 minutes to rest – this helps to facilitate deep absorption of the product.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) - Has a high content of mineral silica, necessary for the formation of collagen and healthy skin. This herb has the ability to strengthen connective tissues and fade the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Gotu-Kola [Centella Asiatica (Centella Oil)] - One of the most rejuvenating plants available, it can increase the growth of new blood vessels in the skin and strengthen the walls of existing vessels. Helps to increase energy levels and lift the spirits.
- Rosehip Oil (Rosa Mosqueta) - Rosa mosqueta oil contains Carotenoids, Vitamin A, a high concentration of vitamin C (well known for its rejuvenating and repairing properties) and essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are of extreme importance for skin tissue regeneration. These essential fatty acids attract and retain moisture making our skin look younger, healthier and with a more elastic structure.
- Clary Sage French (Salvia Sclarea) - A regenerative and revitalising essential oil that also helps to reduce any excessive production of sebum (oil), which makes it valuable for all skin conditions.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (Ginkgo Biloba) - The healing properties of the Ginko Biloba are significant and vast. It stimulates circulation and enhances an increase in blood flow, aiding the skin’s uptake of nutrients. High in antioxidants it combats free radicals and repairs molecular damage.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), persea gratissima (avocado oil*), daucus carota sativa (carrot oil*), rosa rubiginosa (rosehip oil*), dehydroacetic acid & benzyl alcohol (geogard221), tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), xanthan gum, ginkgo bilobae (ginkgo biloba leaf extract), equisetum arvense (wild grown horsetail), centella asiatica (gotu kola), hypericum perforatum (st.johns wort), potassium sorbate, salvia sclarea (clary sage), pelargonium graveolens (geranium*), anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile*), citrus aurantium (neroli). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
Australia Post is experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19.
Whilst some areas may meet standard delivery timeframes, depending on your location (e.g. QLD, WA and regional areas), this could be up to 5 additional business days of delays.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.