Sodashi Jojoba Bead Body Polish 250ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Luxurious body polish that leaves the skin smooth, soft and relaxed.
This hand blended mix of softening jojoba beads and botanical extracts of bergamot and ylang ylang sweep away dead skin cells and leave skin glowing, delicately scented and totally moisturised.
This perfectly balanced fusion leaves you feeling sparkling and fresh for the day. It’s so enriching that you won’t need to moisturise after shower.
- Excellent to use prior to tanning applications.
- Good for rough and cracked skin.
- Has uplifting and relaxing properties.
- Exfoliates and softens the skin.
- Can use to soften and hydrate hands after washing dishes or gardening.
- Jojoba beads are natural, bio-degradable and do not have a negative effect on the environment.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
1. Stand under the shower to wet your skin.
2. Use 1-2 tablespoons of product to exfoliate your whole body with light, circular movements.
3. Stand under the shower to rinse off.
Gentle enough to use a couple of times per week.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Jojoba Beads (Simmondsia Chinensis) - Natural jojoba beads are a gentle exfoliant for skin. These beads are made from the wax of the Jojoba oil. Jojoba beads are natural, biodegradable, eco-friendly and do not have a negative effect on the environment.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) - Known to assist in smoothing wrinkles and balancing emotions. It has an anti-bacterial and skin-regenerating properties which are important for treatment of eczema, acne, scar tissue, stretch marks, cuts, cold sores and burns. Also regulates combination and oily skin conditions and helps rejuvenate chapped, cracked, mature or sensitive skin types.
- Rose Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) - Rose Geranium has a delicious floral aroma. It supports the skin to heal broken capillaries, burns, congested skin, cuts, dermatitis, eczema and is also excellent for all skin types.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba beads), xanthan gum, citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), sodium lauryl glucose, lauryl glucoside, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot*), pogostemon cablin (patchouli*), potassium sorbate, pelargonium graveolens roseum (rose geranium*), cananga odorata (ylang ylang*). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.