Sodashi Gentle Repair White Clay Mask 50ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
An anti-inflammatory and soothing treatment mask that reduces redness and sensitivity, resulting in a clear and calm complexion.
› For all skin types that are sensitive, reactive and irritated
Calm and clarify skin with this gently refining anti-inflammatory weekly mask, the perfect pick-me-up for sensitive and irritated skin.
A soothing blend of pure botanical extracts chamomile, damask rose, calendula and neroli, works to soothe inflammation, reduce redness and restore an even skin tone, while French argiletz white clay draws out impurities, revitalises and strengthens the skin. Extremely healing, nourishing and hydrating, this velvety mask leaves skin clear, practically poreless, supple, soft and refreshed.
Incredible for all skin types; especially helpful for sensitive and reactive skin types.
- Cools, calms and reduces redness.
- Strengthens sensitive skin.
- Helps to repair damaged capillaries.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Use once a week, after cleansing and exfoliation. The masks are easier to apply after first warming between fingertips.
1. Apply a big teaspoonfull over face, neck and décolletage. Avoid eye area.
2. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove with a damp face cloth. Tone and moisturise.
3. Apply a Skin Boost under the mask for added benefit. Calming Skin Boost works beautifully with this mask.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- This is an excellent mask to treat painful sunburn.
- Very good to treat severe eczema or rosacea.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) - Chamomile is, a wonderfully relaxing essential oil and has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It strengthens the skin’s elasticity and skin tissue and helps to heal dry, flaky, itchy or acne skins.
- Mineral Argiletz White Clay (#1332/58/7 Kaolin) - French Argiletz Active Clays are pure products, rich in minerals, that work in synergy to cleanse, tone and revitalise your skin and body. A mild clay with gentle cleansing and refining properties. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and delicate skins.
- Damask Rose (Rosa Damascena) - Rosewater stimulates the skin, heightening the blood flow. When used as a facial spray or in a compress it helps to tighten pores. It is a great skin oil for all skin types, especially for dry, sensitive or ageing skin.
- Calendula Oil (Calendula Officinalis) - This vibrant gold coloured oil, Calendula’s calming properties help to soothe irritated skin and assist the skin to heal and repair.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), #1332/58/7 kaolin (argiletz white clay), macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), corylus avellana (hazelnut oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea nut butter*), tocopherol (vitamin E), dehydroacetic acid & benzyl alcohol (geogard221), citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), xanthan gum, calendula officinalis (calendula oil*), santalum album (sandalwood east indian), citrus aurantium (neroli), pogostemon cablin (patchouli*), anthemis nobilis (chamomile roman*), chamomilla matricaria (chamomile german*), rosa damascena (damask rose). *organic.
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.