Sodashi Clean Skin Cleanser and Shaving Emulsion 150ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Luxurious dual action for cleansing & shaving
› Suited to all skin types
The Clean Skin Cleanser and Shaving Emulsion is a luxurious dual action clay cleanser that deep cleanses and acts as a gentle shaving emulsion, softening stubble and preparing the skin for a comfortable shave.
It removes all impurities while decongesting and hydrating the skin and reducing sensitivity. A nourishing blend of Jojoba, Macadamia, Apricot Kernel and Almond Oils, with activated White Clay, Cedarwood and Lime, it balances and re-mineralises the skin as it cleanses. With a subtle woody aroma, it leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Helps to prepare for a perfect shave.
- Perfect to remove skin sensitivity caused by shaving.
- Cleanses and lightly moisturises, won’t leave the skin feeling tight.
- This product is a two-in-one. Can be used as a cleanser and shaving emulsion.
- Softens stubble and prepares the skin for shaving.
- Helps to decongest the skin.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
1. Gently emulsify with wet fingers, massage over dampened face and neck to cleanse and shave with the grain. For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain.
2. Rinse using warm water or a soft cloth to remove. Use morning and evening.
- Steaming the face with a hot towel prior to shaving can assist in softening the hair and achieve a smoother shave.
- For best results use a hot razor (run your razor under hot water) for a super effective shave.
- This cleanser can also be used for problematic skin e.g. when travelling if skin breaks out due to all the changes. There’s no problem for a women to use this product.
- Women can also enjoy the feeling of silky smooth, hair free skin on their legs and under their arms.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) - Known to assist in smoothing wrinkles and balancing emotions. It has an anti-bacterial and skin-regenerating properties which are important for treatment of eczema, acne, scar tissue, stretch marks, cuts, cold sores and burns. Also regulates combination and oily skin conditions and helps rejuvenate chapped, cracked, mature or sensitive skin types.
- Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) - Has an astringent, toning, antiseptic and refreshing action helping to clear excess oil. Useful in treating oily skin and acne. Very stimulating and refreshing for the whole body as it has a sharp, fresh, citrus smell. It is also reputed to help fight cellulite.
- Mineral Argiletz White Clay (#1332/58/7 Kaolin) - French Argiletz Active Clays are pure products, rich in minerals, that work in synergy to cleanse, tone and revitalise your skin and body. A mild clay with gentle cleansing and refining properties. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and delicate skins.
- Cypress (Cupressus Sempervirens) - A general detoxifying and anti-bacterial oil, it is good for oily and congested skins. Cypress strengthens the nervous system and restores a sense of calm.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), #1332/58/7 kaolin (white argiletz clay), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), dehydroacetic acid & benzyl alcohol (geogard221), tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), olea europaea (olive leaf extract), xanthan gum, citrus aurantifolia (lime*), cedrus atlantica (cedarwood*), pogostemon cablin (patchouli*), cupressus sempervirens (cypress*). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.