Kosmea Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 42ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
The world's original and finest Certified Organic Rosehip Oil!
Kosmea rose hip oil is packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants.
Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, this easily-absorbed oil is a real treat for the skin. It may help smooth wrinkles, even out skin tone, reduce appearance of scars, moisturise and soothe dry skin, nourish and hydrate ageing skin, balance oily skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Helps repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue.
- Assists in the appearance of acne, scaring and wrinkles.
- Rich in antioxidants
Apply 2-3 drops to slightly damp skin morning and night after cleansing and before applying your daily moisturiser.
Applying to slightly damp skin will allow for the oil to absorb quicker and deeper into the skin.
Kosmea’s Rosehip Oil is 100% certified organic grown wild without pesticides and fertilizers. It is extracted using a heat-free and solvent-free process called super critical extraction.
Due to the sheer hardness of the rosehip seed the friction in cold pressing generates heat above 30°C, this can destroy some of the valuable components of the oil. Super critical extraction does not generate heat as it is processed at temperatures below 17 °C.
Rosehip oil is a fruit oil rich in essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants, lycopene, beta-carotene and vitamin C. These vitamins feed the structure of the skin, repairing damaged skin tissue and creating new skin cells. Rosehip oil is a unique skin care ingredient and Kosmea makes a very unique rose hip oil.
Rosehip oil has three natural enemies:
› Heat: ideally, rosehip oil should be kept in a cool, dark place like a bathroom cupboard — but it does not need to be stored in the refrigerator.
› Light: keeping your rosehip oil in a dark bathroom cupboard will also protect it from light.
› Air: it is important to ensure the lid is tightly closed as air can quickly decrease the quality of rosehip oil.
With good care, your Certified Organic Rosehip Oil will be of best quality within 6 months of opening.
Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
Kosmea sources 100% certified organic rosehips from Lesotho, Southern Africa where rosehips grow wild and are hand-picked to provide a sustainable income for the local people.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.