Aika Vata Body Anoint Oil 100ml
Sold out - Get Notified!
Vata Dosha products are mindfully created to be warming, nourishing, regenerating and grounding for your skin, body and emotions.
› Suitable for Normal to Dry skin type
A warming and fortifying exquisitely aromatic Vata balancing Ayurvedic daily massage oil ritual for strengthening, toning and hydrating your skin, relaxing your muscles and restoring your soul into a divine level of true wellbeing.
Anoint yourself with this precious blend of exquisitely aromatic and skin nourishing oils. The Sanskrit word for oil Sneha, means love. Massaging your whole body with oils is a profound and mindful act of loving self-care that benefits your whole self, leading to higher levels of wellbeing and consciousness. This special herbal oil provides transdermal absorption of the therapeutic qualities of the nutrients through your skin, while simultaneously allowing for the elimination of toxins.
Your Ayurvedic Abhyanga massage ritual combines deeply emollient and anti-oxidant rich plant oils of Sesame, Camellia, Macadamia and Avocado brimming with essential fatty acids and vitamins. An infusion of rejuvenating Ashwaghanda and Brahmi will help fortify your immune system and relieve any stress or fatigue from your body, while Exotic Madagascan Vanilla, Cedarwood, Sweet Orange and Bergamot warm and nourish your Vata nature, leaving a trail of subtle aroma to remind you throughout the day of how worthy you are of self-love.
The Vata Body Anoint has been consciously created around the principles of the Ayurvedic Abhyanga which is the anointing of your body with herbal oils. It is an integral part of a daily self-care routine, Dinacharya, for promoting wellbeing and longevity of living.
- Nourishes and lubricates the entire body with phyto-nutrients to increase longevity and minimise premature aging.
- Increases muscle tone, firmness and imparts vigour to all seven dhatus (tissues) of the body.
- Increases blood circulation and enables movement of nutrients and oxygen within the body.
- Moves the lymph and aids in removal of toxins.
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body.
- Warms and grounds the body, calms the nerves, reduces anxiety and promotes deep restful sleep.
- Softens, smoothens and strengthens the elasticity and lustre of skin.
- Removes blockages by opening the channels to restore optimal flow of Prana (vital) energy.
1. Warm oil in palms and massage lovingly and mindfully with a medium pressure slowly over your entire body.
2. Use long strokes over your limbs and circular strokes around the joints, stomach and chest always working upwards towards your heart.
- Use the Vata Anoint as an opulent bath oil for a sensuous and aromatic bathing ritual. Simply add a few pumps to a warm to hot bath.
- Perfect for using after dry body brushing to help absorption and stimulate the lymph.
- It is very beneficial to apply the Vata Body anoint before yoga, sports or physical activities. This will warm and increasing the circulation in your muscles and ligaments.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Macadamia Oil – rich in phytochemical compounds such as tocopherols, squalene and vitamins A and E, which protect against free radical damage, Macadamia is highly nutritious for the skin. It contains the perfect balance of essential fatty acids as found in skin, particularly Omega 7 Palmitoleic Acid and anti-inflammatory Omega 9 Oleic acid which decrease as we age. It penetrates deeply to moisturise, improve skin’s barrier function and promote scar healing and cellular regeneration, decreasing the effects of fine lines and wrinkles and preventing premature ageing of skin.
- Brahmi – An ancient Rasayana Brahmi is a powerful nervine tonic that nourishes and boosts the nervous system to improve memory, learning and concentration. As a powerful adaptogen it helps the body and mind manage stressful situations and decrease anxiety. Brahmi plays a unique role in helping to cope with stress that can lead to the onslaught of premature ageing and skin conditions arising from a nervous imbalance such as fine lines, dark circles and dryness. As a wound healer and anti-oxidant it is anti-microbial against skin pathogens, fights free radicals to prevent oxidation and increases collagen formation for skin regeneration and repair.
- Vanilla – Vanilla is anti-inflammatory and high in anti-oxidants and B vitamins including niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and B6, all important for skin nutrition. It is a natural mood enhancer and it’s warming aroma has a calming and sedative effect on the mind.
- Cedarwood – An ancient wood, cedar encourages the release of serotonin which helps relieve tension and stress. It’s grounding and soothing aroma helps focus the mind while it’s slightly astringent qualities are beneficial for the skin helping to keep it firmed and toned.
› Full Ingredients
Sesemum indicum (sesame oil),Camellia oleifera(camellia oil), Macadamia integriforia (macadamia oil), Persea gratissima (avocado oil), Citrus sinensis (sweet orange), Withania Somnifera (ashwaghanda), Bacopa monniera (brahmi), Vanilla planifolia (vanilla), Cedrus atlantica (cedarwood), Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.