Aika Pitta Elixir
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Pitta Dosha products are mindfully created to be cooling, calming, soothing and pacifying for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Elixir after the Deep Cleanser and Tonic in your evening skincare routine
› Suitable for Sensitive and Combination skin type
A sumptuous satin nectar of concentrated Pitta rejuvenating phyto-nutrients to divinely wrap your skin while inflammation, sensitivity and pigmentation blissfully fade away as you sleep, deeply entranced by the rich aroma.
A beautiful lullaby in a bottle, this divine Pitta Elixir caresses your skin with a cascade of nutrition for intensive night time repair.
Anti-oxidants, minerals, vitamins and phyto-nutrients calm, soothe and strengthen your sensitive, reactive and reddened skin, as you are enriched with Camellia, Argan, Tamanu, Rosehip and Jojoba. Boosted with extracts of Gotu Kola, Arjuna and Amla to repair and rebuild collagen and elastin, eliminate pigmentation, reduce inflammation and impart radiance and comfort. Precious plant essences of Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile and Geranium restore capillaries, soothe irritation and increase cellular regeneration.
This nurturing nightly ritual enables the unhindered flow of Prana for the ultimate overnight transformation of sensitivities into clear and luminescent beauty.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Pitta Elixir is the third step in your Pitta Retreat Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Pitta Deep Cleanser, Tonic and Elixir as a collection.As your natural metabolic functions are supported overnight, the Pitta Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Powerful Regeneration – supports your body’s cycle of overnight repair by providing essential nutrients to the deepest levels of skin where cellular regeneration occurs.
- Increased firmness and suppleness – boosts the repair of connective tissue by stimulating the fibroblasts to create new collagen and elastin for structural integrity of skin.
- Reverse oxidative damage – provides a rich supply of anti-oxidants to fight free radical damage caused during the day by replenishing energy, building new cells and repairing connective tissue.
- Reduces inflammation – rich in anti-inflammatory constituents to reduce irritation and sensitivity while repairing stressed, damaged, sun exposed and chemically treated skin.
- Promote restful sleep – mindfully created to promote ease and facilitate deep sleep. During sleep our body increases production of human growth hormone (HGH) which stimulates collagen production and cellular repair.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
Warm a few drops between your fingertips and inhale the soothing aroma. Press onto your face and neck and gently massage upwards and outwards until absorbed.
Use the Elixir after the Deep Cleanser and Tonic in your evening skincare routine.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Camelia – This feather light deep penetrating green tea oil is rich in essential fatty acids, emollients and is antioxidant rich and helps to protect the skin from free radical damage. Camellia seed oil is anti-inflammatory, cicatrisant (helps fade scars & spots on the skin) and astringent, making it perfect for combination, sensitive and problematic skin that needs soothing, scar reducing and hydration without blemishes.
- Tamanu – Cold processed, unrefined, rich green Tamanuis a powerful skin regenerator and cicatrisant (helps fade scars & spots on the skin). Tamanu oil is one of the most effective agents in promoting the formation of new tissue, accelerating wound healing and promoting the growth of healthy skin. It contains 3 essential fatty acids including phospholipids and powerful anti-inflammatory agents including coumarins and calophyllolide. It is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, has sun protective agents and penetrates instantly and deeply into skin. It is extremely effective in treating acne, scarring, dermatitis, psoriasis and pigmentation and age spots.
- Amla – also known as Indian Gooseberry, Amla is a revered Ayurvedic Rasayana for longevity and a powerhouse of anti-oxidants, minerals, amino acids, polyphenols and flavonoids and is exceptionally high in Vitamin C. It is known as a rejuvenating fruit that boosts the immune system, slows down the ageing process, reduces inflammation, is anti-bacterial, wound healing and has been used for centuries for improving the radiance of skin.
- Sandalwood – Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, cooling and calming effect on the skin, body and mind, Sandalwood is also known as Chandana and considered a sacred wood in the Vedic tradition. It is a skin rejuvenator that encourages new cell growth, increases hydration and alleviates itchiness, irritation and redness in the skin. It has a sedative effect on the nervous system and calms anxiety, stress and relieves insomnia. We use sustainably harvested Sandalwood.
› Full Ingredients
Camellia oliefera (camellia oil), Argania spinosa (argan oil), Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), Rosa canina (rosehip oil), Centella asiatica (gotu kola), Phyllanthus emblica (amla), Terminalia arjuna (arjun), Anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood), Rosa damascene (rose otto).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.