Aika Pitta Deep Cleanser
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Pitta Dosha products are mindfully created to be cooling, calming, soothing and pacifying for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Deep Cleanser as the first step in your evening skincare routine
› Suitable for Sensitive and Combination skin type
A satiny deep clay cleansing treatment that sensitively soothes your reactive skin, the result is a medicinal calming and a new state of peaceful wellbeing, grounding your adventure weary soul.
Transform your nightly cleansing into a healing aromatic ritual that purifies your sensitive skin of toxins, clears your mind of external ambition and allows your whole self to experience pure relaxation. The sumptuous satiny softness of the Pitta Deep Cleanser envelops your skin in the organic nutrients of vitamin rich plant oils, Coconut, Jojoba and Apricot Kernel.
Herbal infusions of cooling and purifying Rose, Manjistha and Neem are combined with Argiletz Pink Clay for gently drawing out toxins, toning and re-mineralising your skin for a calm appearance. Aromatic essences of Geranium, Lavender and Orange reveal a new level of skin clarity and balance.
On days of stress or strain, expand your ritual and use as a mask, revelling in the tranquil and soothing relief it brings to your body.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Pitta Deep Cleanser is the first step in your Pitta Retreat Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Pitta Deep Cleanser, Ayuressence and Elixir as a collection.As your natural metabolic functions are supported overnight, the Pitta Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Deep Cleansing – deeply yet gently cleanses without stripping to lift off the most stubborn makeup and environmental pollution and grime for clear and calm skin.
- Soothing and nourishing – a nutritious skin food packed full of essential fatty acids, anti-oxidant free radical scavengers and vitamins to calm sensitivity while boosting hydration to make your skin extremely soft and supple.
- De-sensitising Mask Treatment – works immediately to reduce redness and irritation as a pacifying mask treatment for long lasting comfort and hydration.
- Clears and liberates – releases stress, emotional baggage and nervous tension from the day to create space for night-time rest and rejuvenation.
- Extremely versatile – multi-tasking ‘three in one’ daily deep cleanser, make up remover, and soothing and calming mask treatment.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
1. Take a chickpea size of the Pitta Deep Cleanser and warm between your fingertips.
2. Massage all over your face and neck in circular upward and outward motions allowing the cleanser to melt deeply into your skin dislodging all debris.
3. To remove, drench a soft face cloth in warm water, ideally infused with Pitta Ayuressence. Wring it out and compress over your face and neck to steam skin and open pores before gently wiping off.
* As a soothing anti-inflammatory and hydrating weekly mask treatment smooth it liberally over cleansed skin and rest for 10-20 minutes.
› TIPS: Massage it onto your skin before you step into the shower. The warm water and steam will help infuse the oils into your skin for a deeper cleanse with a softening effect. This is a perfect cleanser to switch to when the weather turns warm and humid and if your skin has started to feel reactive or sensitive.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Argiletz Pink Clay – a softening and toning clay this superfine Kaolin Pink clay comes from the French region of Argiletz. Unrefined, non-radiated and full of living energy this active clay gently draws out toxins while soothing away redness and irritation. Essential earth minerals impart increased health, cellular repair and epidermal restoration.
- Apricot Kernal – An ancient fruit indigenous to Armenia and the Himalayas the apricot is considered to promote longevity and health. The cold pressed unrefined oil of apricot kernel is an emollient full of essential fatty acids for deep dermal nourishment. It is a silky, lightweight oil that is quickly and deeply absorbed into the skin. It is rich in Vitamin A which helps repair the cellular structure of skin by building collagen and reduces pigmentation. It contains a large proportion of Vitamin C and E for powerful anti-oxidant support to assist neutralizing free radical damage.
- Neem - Known as the ‘Village Pharmacy’ Neem is one of the most versatile Ayurvedic herbs and it’s cool, light and bitter qualities make it a wonderful Pitta pacifier. It has soothing, anti-inflammatory, lubricating and calming properties for the skin. Its antibacterial action has been used for centuries on skin problems such as acne, rashes and hyper-pigmentation. It has a purifying action on the body helping to get rid of metabolic waste.
- Rose – Rose’s soothing and cooling effects has been used in Ayurveda for centuries for balancing Sadhaka Pitta, which governs the heart and emotions. It reduces heat in the skin, encourages cellular regeneration and promotes smoothness and radiance. It has a gentle and calming effect on the nervous system.
› Full Ingredients
Helianthus annus (sunflower oil), Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernal oil), Cera alba (beeswax), Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Kaolinite (French Pink Argiletz Clay), Rosa centifolia (rose), Azadirachta indica (neem), Rubia cordifolia (manjistha), Citrus sinensis (sweet orange), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender).
All Ingredients except clay are certified organic.
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
SUPER PRODUCT YOU MUST TRY!
Oily/Combination Skin | Acne Prone | Female aged 26 . It is a semi-melted balm formula that turns into a slightly gooey texture when melted on your hand. You really need about one scoop of a spatula to cover the whole face (I recommend removing eye makeup separately). Also has a nice mixture of rose and earthy scent to it. . Removes makeup completely, and when used as a mask it gives a deep cleanse AND moisture to your skin! Although, it's little difficult to wash it off completely so highly recommend using a face cloth as explained above on 'how to use.' Worth the money, I'd say it was a great investment. Would love to continue to use this product :) **If you are unsure please try out the travel size first!!