Living Libations Seabuckthorn All Over Lotion 200ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Perfect as a fine facial moisturiser and all-over body lotion, this balancing blend boasts skincare superpowers as this light & lovely lotion sinks in.
Living Libations Seabuckthorn All Over Lotion will satiate the thirsts of your dermis as you infuse skin from head to toe with a lotion that posits a plant-loving-potion onto parched skin. Glide the body and face with the grace of botanical extracts, herbal infusions and Living Libations' most hydrating essential oil elixirs.
One application of this lotion will make you feel completely immersed in soothed and smoothed skin. This replenishing lotion is moisturising enough for the body yet balancing enough for sensitive facial skin. Each opulent ingredient is selected for its strong skin affinity, combining the most effective elements found in botany. Throw in omega fatty acids, and hundreds of bioactive compounds and you hold moisturising marvel in the palm of your hand.
This lovely lotion begins with crystalline spring water to which Living Libations adds wholesome Jojoba for moisture, timeless tamanu for the love of lipids, satiating Seabuckthorn, seaweed to boost elasticity, Aloe Vera to hydrate and ancient acacia to soothes and fuses. Living Libations then invites into the fold five herbal infusions with stories untold. While Marshmallow Root moistens, Slippery Elm silkifies skin and Chamomile calms and balances. Cheerful chickweed infusion soothes skin that is drier than the desert while Rose Hips moisturise, harmonise and oh-so-much-more. Essential essences of Lavender, Vetiver, Grapefruit and Palmarosa encourage elasticity to advance the appearance of smooth, hydrated skin while supercritical extracts of Rosemary and Sage boost stability and bioactive compounds.
Apply as an emollient to add moisture to dry skin from head to toe. Whenever your skin's feeling thirsty, massage this lotion into any area that needs satiation – elbows, knees, hands, feet, you name it!
Add to your facial moisturising regimen as well for a radiant and supple face.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) - Enchanting Tamanu is a regenerative berry oil that is easily absorbed deep into the skin to keep moisture in and protect the skin from dryness. Tamanu is said to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of scars. Even for a fatty oil, it has a high (92%!) lipid content. It is also a wonderful ingredient in moisturisers for acne-prone skin.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is a ravishing replenisher and cleansing complexion clearer.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe vera is a magical, succulent plant that grows in warmer climates. It has a sturdy leaf which offers a clear, gelatinous pulp. This pulp creates an incredibly soothing balm for delicate skin. Offering pitch-perfect levels of hydration, aloe has magnificent properties that seep into the skin to relax the appearance of redness and puffiness. Living Libations' aloe vera offers a double dose of moisturising hydration for the skin. As a naturally-occurring moisturiser, it sinks into skin, locking in moisture. At the same time, aloe vera forms a perfectly, porous layer on top of the skin to keep moisture in and keep the rest out.
- Acacia (Acacia senegal) - The sacred sap of the Acacia tree has been used for prepartions throughout Africa and the Middle East for thousands of years. Today, this resinous substance is enjoying a renaissance thanks to its effective affinity with the skin. This beneficial and ancient ingredient also helps to join spring water with lipids in this lovely lotion.
- Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) - Seaweed is rich in essential minerals, phytonutrients, vitamins, amino acids, and omega 3 fatty acids. This numinous nectar makes seaweed a popular toner to improve the appearance of puffiness, patchiness, and discoloration.
- Orange Wax (Citrus aurantium dulcis) - This winsome wax is extracted from the pressed peels of oranges and contains fabulous phytosterols. It creates a natural emulsifier that enhances the stability of the crème and entwines the ingredients together.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) - The gooey offerings of this root give us an unexpected emollient that is softening and balancing. Marshmallow is used to moisten dry, rough skin, reduce redness, and bring balance to overly dry or overly oily skin.
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) - Slippery Elm is a mucilaginous bark with slippery, soothing benefits that help to soften the skin. It slips moisture into skin to diminish dryness and redness.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) - Comforting Chamomile is infused from the delicate diminutive petals of aromatic chamomile flowers. It relaxes tissue, reduces redness, and pares puffiness.
- Chickweed (Stellaria media) - This playful plant is packed with properties perfectly suited to skincare. Chickweed is soothing and perfectly suited for sensitive skin.
- Rose Hips (Rosa canina) - The hips of the Rose rejuvenate skin from your head to your toes! Rose hips contain high levels of vitamins, and essential fatty acids, plus vitamin C and lycopene. This ingredient has an affinity for skin and supports elasticity to improve the appearance of scars, dryness, and wrinkles.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lovely Lavender is a gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic that is restorative and calming. It relaxes redness and cools heated. Lavender can be used to improve the appearance of scars, even out skin tone, soothe acne, and balance the skin’s sebum levels.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) - Rich, earthy Vetiver oil is grounding and calming for the skin, anointing the roots of each skin layer as the rain anoints the grass. Vetiver’s verve maintains skin moisture with pleasant plumpness while soothing tired tissues and balancing sebum production.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) - Toning, tightening Grapefruit refreshes the skin while lifting sagging tissue and smoothing skin texture.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Pleasant Palmarosa is distilled from a tropical, fragrant grass resulting in an aromatic oil that smells like a lemony-geranium-rose and is simply splendid for the nose! This formidable skin rejuvenator is rich in mighty monoterpenols, emollient esters, loving linalool, and generous geraniols. It is packed with beneficial botanical compounds. This potent oil tones and rejuvenates the skin. It is used to support radiant skin and to achieve balance between oiliness and dryness.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis and Rosemary Oil) - Rosmarinus officinalis These potent and pure nectars contain hundreds of plant bio-actives and antioxidants that extends the life of this crème by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with cogent compounds that revive-alive the skin.
Spring Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Acacia senegal (Acacia), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed), Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Wax), Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow Root), Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm), Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile), Stellaria media (Chickweed), Rosa canina (Rose Hips), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Vetiveria zizanioides (Vetiver), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.