Living Libations Shine On Conditioner
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Shine On! Your lovely locks will drink in this nourishing nectar of essences and plant infusions.
The perfect companion to Living Libations Seabuckthorn Shampoo, Shine On Hair Conditioner continues the botanic blessings for a healthy, happy mane. A bountiful blend of botanicals happy-hair herbal infusions fuse to add an unparalleled polish to your treasured tresses.
This creamy conditioner loves locks with emollient oils and hair-tonics, which work in tandem to awaken the lusciousness in your tresses. Bring on the shine, beauty and bounty without weighing down your hair. Shine On is a versatile libation to inspire the best condition in your hair, as it may be used on wet or dry hair.
After washing your hair, comb conditioner through hair while it is still wet. Rinse.
Shine On may also be applied to tips of dry hair for extra conditioning.
Apply to curly hair between washings.
Perfect to use after the Seabuckthorn Shampoo.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Lovely Jojoba oil nourishes and revitalises the hair and scalp, leaving hair happy and moisturised.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe is a botanical gem from the desert that ensures proper balance of moisture and promotes healthy hair. It is so easily absorbed into the hair and skin and harmonises oily hair and moisturises dry hair. It smoothes the hair cuticle and create an invisible polymer film on the surface of each hair strand, helping to lock in moisture and nutrients.
- Rosewater (Rosa damascena) - Known for centuries as both a vital skin and hair tonic, rosewater stimulates strong, vibrant hair. The grace and sweetness of roses are innately healing to the hair. This sacred floral dew has natural moisturising properties that revive the scalp and all hair types.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Created through the fermentation of fresh apple cider, this vinegar is filled with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. It is a wonderful rinse to improve the shine of your hair. Apple cider vinegar is also cleansing and prevents build up.
- Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) - Tamanu comes from a nut found in the South Pacific. It is very nourishing to the hair, skin, and nails. This nutty oil with an exotic fragrance has amazing restorative properties.
- Orange Wax (Citrus aurantium dulcis) - A semi-solid wax that is extracted from the pressed peels of oranges, this special wax contains beneficial phyto-sterols. It creates a natural emulsifier that enhances the stability of Living Libations' formula and holds the varied ingredients together. Orange wax also lends its sweet citrus scent and beautiful color to the conditioner.
- Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) – This succulent seaweed is naturally mucilangenic, being both stimulating and tonifying for the hair. People from regions that ingest lots of seaweed have thick, beautiful hair! Bladderwrack feeds the roots and shaft of the hair. It holds moisture in the hair strands to reduce fly-aways and frizz.
- Herbal Infusions in Jojoba Oil - These herbs are individually infused in jojoba oil for several weeks. Some are soaked for a full moon to release the most hair-loving compounds.
- Chickweed Herbal Infusion (Stellaria pubera) - This sweet little white bloom grows abundantly and bursts with botanical benefits. As an herbal infusion, chickweed offers soothing lubrication to the scalp and hair.
- Marshmallow Herbal Infusion (Althea officinalis) - This is a beloved ingredient for bouncy hair care. It has a lovely, slippery texture which helps soften and detangle the hair. Its mucilaginous compounds are filled with proteins and vitamins that deeply condition the hair.
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) - This is another mucilaginous herb with slippery, soothing benefits that help to detangle and soften the hair. Slippery Elm comes from the bark of the tree native to North America. It also helps prevent "fly away" and frizzy hair.
- Alfalfa Herbal Infusion (Medicago sativa) - Alfalfa is rich in trace minerals and Vitamins K, B5 and C. It is a beneficial ingredient for strong hair.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) - Lime's fresh, citrusy scent supports shiny, happy hair. It cleans the hair by releasing build-up and renewing luster.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lavender brings its familiar calming fragrance to the mix and calms the skin and scalp. The benefits of Lavender oil in hair care are endless. This oil is traditionally used to ease dry scalp, deep condition hair, promote hair thickness, and more.
- Sage + Rosemary (Salvia officinalis + Rosmarinus officinalis) - These cogent, concentrated supercritical compounds capture the full symphony of sage and rosemary as an extract which yields benefits for hair and skin, and sustains this conditioner’s freshness with opulent antioxidants.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Rosa damascena (Rosewater), Apple Cider Vinegar, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Wax), Stellaria pubera (Chickweed), Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm), Medicago sativa (Alfalfa), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed), Citrus aurantifolia (Lime), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
AMAZING!!! ... Game changer x