Living Libations Seabuckthorn Shampoo
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Undress your tresses from chemical duress with tried and true herbal infusions that benefit all hair types.
At last, a shampoo pure enough to ordain your mane, consecrate your crew, and bless your hair with botanical wisdom. Living Libations Seabuckthorn Shampoo brings out the best in all hair types without the chemical suds! Filled with a bounty of nature's essences and herbs, this shampoo will nourish and harmonise your hair without weighing down your mane. Indulge in a cascade of botanical delights showering upon your lovely locks.
Seabuckthorn Shampoo will glorify your luscious locks and is beautiful for babies, children, as a bubble bath, and body wash too. This shampoo is so pure that it may be diluted to use as a body wash, and many people find that they can wash their hair less often with this shampoo.
The mild sudsing of this shampoo comes from the combination of coco-protein and yucca root. Coco-protein is derived from the sugars, proteins and fatty acids of organic, virgin coconut oil. Yucca root is very high in saponins, the soap making ingredient, which causes the lather in this shampoo. This special root also has emollient properties, which have a soothing effect on the hair shaft. This shampoo will invite your hair to shine and your heart to sing in the shower.
Hair-loving herbs are intelligently infused in wholesome jojoba oil and swirled together with aromatic plant essences to create a functional work of art that gently lifts away the day's dirt without stripping the hair's oils or drying the scalp.
Similar to healthy skin, healthy hair is coated in natural oils that protect each strand and keep the hair elastic, smooth, and shiny. The scalp produces these oils in exactly the right amount to keep the hair lubricated. Synthetic hair products, even those marketed for treated and coloured hair, strip away these oils, irritate the scalp, and damage hair follicles. Some of the harsh chemicals in these products, such as sodium lauryl sulfate and oleyl betaine, can cause hair colour to fade fast. Instead of the full, shiny, smooth locks promised on the bottle the result is often dull, faded, and lifeless hair.
Living Libations' shampoos are great for coloured hair. Healthy looking hair sets the stage for dimensional colour and shiny strands. The day or night before you plan on applying colour, use Living Libations' super hydrating, heavenly Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Mask, or sleep with Shine On or True Blue Spirulina Conditioners in your hair overnight. This will prime hair and pave the way for luminous colour afterward. Plump strands of hair grab on to the dye and hold colour longer without fading. A few days after colouring your hair you may want to skip all hair products to give the dye ample time to set.
Massage a small amount into wet hair, adding water as necessary to create lather. Rinse and follow with Shine On Hair Conditioner.
May be diluted further to use as a body Wash or a bubble bath.
This shampoo is perfectly safe for young ones, and colour-treated tresses.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - The Latin name of the berry producing Seabuckthorn bush means "tree that makes the horses shine" referring to the berries benefits of making horses have shiny hair. Living Libations' Seabuckthorn berry oil is a super-critical extract that has an affinity for strong, shiny, lustrous locks.
- Coco-Protein (Cocos nucifera) - Coco-protein along with yucca are the saponifiers that help Living Libations Seabuckthorn Shampoo have its purely natural, botanical suds. Coco-protein is derived from the sugars, proteins and fatty acids of organic, virgin coconut oil. Coco-protein is a non-ionic saponifier that has been tested to be free of any recognised side effects. It is not detected in human tissue or urine and is free from ethylene oxide (which can cause nitrosamine contamination) and also free from preservatives. It has excellent dermatological compatibility and also has low environmental impact, as it is highly biodegradable. Coco-protein is not related to any of the sulfates or sulfides, which are best avoided.
- Yucca (Yucca elata) - Yucca, also known as soap tree, is a native plant to the America Southwest. The roots of these trees are very high in saponins and traditionally have been used by Native Americans as a natural body and laundry soap. These Yucca Root saponins are a soap-making ingredient, which encourages the lather in this shampoo. This special root also has emollient properties that have a soothing effect on the hair shaft.
- Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) - This succulent Seaweed is naturally mucilangenic, being both moisturising and tonifying for the hair. People from regions that ingest lots of seaweed have thick, beautiful hair! Bladderwrack serves the roots and shaft of the hair. It holds moisture in the hair strands to reduce fly-aways and frizz.
- Orange Wax (Citrus aurantium) - This winsome wax is extracted from the pressed peels of oranges and contains fabulous phytosterols. It creates a natural emulsifier that enhances the stability of the crème and entwines the ingredients together.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) - Living Libations' Calendula infusion reveals sunny bright yellow petals packed with positive, potent properties. This infusion harnesses the pleasant properties of Marigold petals that comfort and caress dry scalps.
- Red Clover (Trifolium pretense) - Red Clover is quite commonly known for its sweet pinkish-purple blossoms popping on the hillsides. Botanically Red Clover adds bounce to hair strands.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) - Oatstraw gives more body and fullness to tresses, and smoothes out knots and tangles. Oatstraw is gluten free.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) - Horsetail helps build strong, long ponytails! It tones the hair, adds residency, and limits breakage, such as split ends.
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara) - Cheery Coltsfoot is one of the first flowers to bloom in spring bringing its sunny yellow cheer to welcome the new season. Like nettles and horsetail, coltsfoot also supports healthy-looking, shiny hair. It also balances sebum production and improves sheen and elasticity.
- Comfrey (Symphtum officinalis) - Comfy comfrey comes from the Latin "confirma", which means "with strength", and symphtum "to unite". This mucilaginous plant is known for its high allantoin content, which gives it a slippery feel to nourish each strand and scalp.
- Stinging Nettles (Urtica dioica) - Stinging Nettles fortifies hair fibers for strength.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) - Chamomile is a well-loved and soothing herbal that eases the appearance of dry, dandruff flakes and conditions the hair beautifully.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) - Gladdening Grapefruit is a cheery oil that is uplifting and euphoric. It cleanses and clarifies the hair and scalp.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Perky Peppermint clears the mind and brings its cache of cooling botanicalbiotic compounds to care for dry scalps. It wakes up the scalp to balance sebum production and leave the hair shiny and soft.
- Vetiver (Vetivera zizanoides) - Vetiver is a rooted, earthy, and grounding essence with a deep, mysterious fragrance. It is distilled from the root of a tropical grass and has an affinity for hair and skin care. Vetiver moisturises and strengthens the hair shaft. It also gives hair a glossy glow.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) - Lime's fresh, citrusy scent supports shiny, happy hair. It helps to clean the hair by releasing trapped dirt and oils and thus renewing the hair's natural luster.
- Sage + Rosemary (Salvia officinalis + Rosmarinus officinalis) - These potent and pure nectars contain hundreds of plant bio-actives and antioxidants that extends the life of this crème by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with cogent compounds that serve hair strands and scalp.
Spring Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Cocos nucifera (Coco-Protein), Yucca elata (Yucca), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed), Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Wax), Calendula officinalis (Calendula), Trifolium pretense (Red Clover), Avena sativa (Oatstraw), Equisetum arvense (Horsetail), Tussilago farfara (Coltsfoot), Symphtum officinalis (Comfrey), Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles), Anthem noblis (Chamomile), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Vetiveria zizanioides (Vetiver), Citrus aurantifolia (Lime), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
Wonderful product. My hair and scalp have never felt so clean. I really do love it. Thank you.
AMAZING!!! ... Game changer x