Living Libations Hooray Hand Creme 50ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Rich & nourishing moisturiser that protects and penetrates desert dry skin
All hands on deck with Living Libations Hooray Hand Cream. This thick, nourishing moisturiser protects and penetrates desert dry skin. Its bright, elevating aroma is sure to please as the cream carries on to soften hardworking hands, drench dry elbows, and smooth coarse cuticles and cracked feet. This handy, helpful cream is a dream for dry, dishpan hands.
Our hands give us tactile interaction with the world: typing, swiping, smoothing, touching, talking, working, washing, digging and driving. And so we think it’s time to give all the hands of the world some botanical cheer to thank them for their sincere daily achievements. Soothing, softening, easing, cooling, shielding and satisfyingly scented Hooray Hand Cream gives deep appreciation to hands indeed.
Rub it into hardworking hands after washing or whenever your hands need a hand.
For an extra deep treat, apply to hands and cover with cotton gloves overnight.
Dab it on rough knees and elbows, dry feet and coarse cuticles.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe is a rejuvenating succulent plant that grows in warmer climates. It has a sturdy leaf with a clear, gelatinous pulp on the inside. This clear pulp in the leaf is a soothing balm for the hands. Offering pitch-perfect levels of hydration, Aloe has magnificent properties that seep into the skin to relax redness and puffiness. Living Libations' Aloe Vera offers a double dose of moisturising protection for the skin. As a naturally-occurring moisturiser, it sinks into skin, locking in moisture. At the same time, aloe vera forms a breathable, porous layer on top of the skin to keep moisture in and keep the rest out.
- Rosewater (Rosa damascena) - Rosewater is the aqueous solution from the distillation of Rose Otto essential oil and it happily hydrates delicate and dry skin. Skin that is sensitive or will rejoice under the strengthening care of rosewater. The hydrophilic properties of the water soluble essential oils found in Rosewater help soothe thirsty skin, increase moisture levels, and improve overall appearance and tone.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with nutrients and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) - Enchanting Tamanu is a regenerative berry oil that is easily absorbed deep into the skin to keep moisture in and protect the skin from dryness. Tamanu is said to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of scars. Even for a fatty oil, it has a high (92%!) lipid content.
- Avocado (Persea americana) - Avocado provides mountains of moisture to help this hand crème thanks to its ultra-high sterolin levels.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) - Silky Shea is made from the Shea nut tree in Africa and has been used for centuries to protect and nourish the skin. Shea butter smoothes skin while providing deep moisturising benefits. This luxurious ingredient helps skin retain high levels of moisture, increase elasticity, and plump parchedness.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, nutrients, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of Seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is incredibly regenerative and complexion clearing - relaxing redness and paring puffiness. Seabuckthorn is an excellent addition to cleansers for acne. It helps to harmonise skin with sun.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lovely Lavender is a gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic that is restorative and calming. It relaxes redness and cools heat.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) - Lemon Balm is a popular herb because of its powerful calming properties. This fresh-scented, fragrant herb wakes up tissues, soothes skin, and calms overworked hands.
- Milky Oat Straw (Avena sativa) - Prized amongst herbalists for its gentle and compassionate nature. Marvelous Milky Oat Straw is harvested when oat tops are filled with white milky fluid (before they become “oats”) and are highly nutritive, containing minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamins, and a variety of other constituents which deeply nourish the overworked skin. The veritable verve of this gentle restorative herb is a dose of delight for depleted types. This herb is gluten free.
- Orange Wax (Citrus aurantium) - This is a semi-solid wax that is extracted from the pressed peels of Oranges. This special wax contains beneficial phytosterols. It creates a natural emulsifier that enhances the stability of the crème and entwines the ingredients together.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) - Rich, earthy Vetiver oil is grounding and calming for the skin, anointing the roots of each skin layer as the rain anoints the grass. Vetiver is a known moisturiser that helps skin maintain its pleasant plumpness while soothing tired tissues and balancing sebum production.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) - Luscious in limonene, Grapefruit’s juiciness from its pressed peels are toning, tightening while refreshing the skin.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Pleasant Palmarosa is distilled from a tropical, fragrant grass resulting in an aromatic oil that smells like a lemony-geranium-rose and is simply splendid for the nose! This formidable skin rejuvenator rich in mighty monoterpenols, emollient esters, loving linalool and generous geraniols poises pores and skin tone. Palmarosa smooths skin and has a reputation of bringing balance to blemish prone and dry skin.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) - Comforting Chamomile is steam distilled from the delicate diminutive petals of French Chamomile flowers. It relaxes and reduces redness and heat. It is regenerative, toning, and brightening, and it is a beautiful botanicalbiotic.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - Treasured Turmeric is a tonic of golden-goodness for skin. Through supercritical extraction, all of turmeric’s lipophilic (oil-loving) compounds are captured from the plant’s roots. This special extraction process captures much more of the aromatic volatile oils, lipids, and pigments than a typical powdered herb.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturising power of Carrot Seed.
- Red Cedar Leaf (Thuja plicata atrovirens) - Delicate floral-sauna scents sing from the heartwood of this Canadian cedar essence. Red Cedar has been used traditionally by Native Americans for its spiritual energy and skin benefits. It is grounding and centering while also helping to open the upper chakras.
- Rosemary + Sage Extracts (Rosemarinus officinalis + Salvia officinalis) - These potent and pure nectars contain hundreds of plant bio-actives and antioxidants. The complete symphonies of rosemary and sage allow us to experience all the gifts that these beautiful plants offer to our skin. It is also extends the life of this crème by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with cogent compounds that revive-alive the skin.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Rosa damascene (Rosewater), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu), Persea americana (Avocado), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm), Avena sativa (Milky Oat Straw), Citrus aurantium (Orange), Chrysopogon zizanioides (Vetiver), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa), Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Thuja plicata (Red Cedar), Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Salvia officinalis (Sage).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.