Living Libations Crowning Glory Hair Oil 30ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Give your hair some serious care. This Nourishing Nettle Hair Oil frees your hair to be buoyant, swing and shine in all its crowning glory and it gently scents the hair like a breeze of spring air.
Tend your scalp like a garden, as healthy hair grows from nourished roots. Our scalp has more than 200 blood vessels, 650 sweat glands, and 1,000 nerve endings and it is, of course, the mother to our hair. Depending on our hair colour, we have between 90,000 and 200,000 hair follicles nurtured by the scalp and beautiful hair grows from healthy scalps. You want the pores to not feel ignored or plugged with polymers and stuffed with silicone and surfactants.
Oiling the hair and scalp with Crowning Glory Hair Oil delivers nourishing essential oils to hair roots and scalp too. Bioactive botanicals attend to dry, flaky scalps, renovate damaged hair, smooth split ends, strengthen strands, stimulate restore shine, cleanse scalp pores and maintain the mane.
Rosemary and Lemon Petitgrain oils clear the scalp of dryness and soothe strands into superb silkiness. Vetiver invigorates the scalp and Sacred Spikenard blesses the hair with luxurious scent. The botanical boost of nettles and Pumpkin Seed helps you reach goals of longer, stronger hair. Juicy Jojoba and Lime honor the hair with goop-free gloss and smoothness.
Delightfully aromatic and exceptionally effective, this sublime and lightweight oil swiftly absorbs into scalp and hair shaft and performs double duty as it fortifies and moisturises hair and scalp.
Massage Crowing Glory Hair Oil into scalp and through the hair to the tips.
Apply before shampooing or leave on overnight.
For a warm oil treatment, apply enough oil to coat the hair and wrap head with warm, damp towel. The oil may also be combed through hair with natural-bristle brush or wooden comb; they feel so good on the scalp, prevent static and distribute oils evenly throughout your mane.
For extra gloss and to smooth frizz and fly-aways, rub a few drops between your palms and smooth through the hair and tips.
Smooth on to scalp and tips of hair to tame frizz and protect hair shafts from heat styling.
Both the Living Libations Crowning Glory Hair Oil and Scalp Tonic are lovely multi-taskers for nourishing scalp and hair.
The Living Libations Scalp Tonic is formulated to support the scalp, especially for any imbalances or dryness. It’s a lighter-weight blend than the Crowning Glory Hair Oil. Great as a scalp treatment to soothe dry, flaky scalps, rebalance natural oil production, and as a lightweight tonic to revitalise your hair.
The Crowning Glory Hair Oil, whilst still amazing for the scalp and to boost hair growth, focuses on nourishing and hydrating the hair too. The base of the pumpkin seed oil makes it slightly richer in consistency compared to the Scalp Tonic. It has quite a herbaceous scent due to the many beautiful botanicals used such as the stinging nettle.
- Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita pepo) - Cold-pressed, organic Pumpkin Seed oil has a rich dark green color with a hint of red. It is abundant in omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, and phytosterols. The antioxidant activity from all eight types of vitamin E and diverse carotenoids, including beta-carotene nourishes hair, roots and scalp.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) - A dash of wholesome Jojoba is the desert’s answer to dry, brittle hair. Dwelling among sand storms and cacti, jojoba emerges as an ebullient, emollient oasis. As this strong shrub bakes underneath the desert sun, pearls of liquid gold germinate inside jojoba seeds. These seeds burst forth a golden oil that is cold-press extracted to deliver a lipid that is super similar to our skin’s natural sebum. Sinking effortlessly into skin, it transfers phytonutrients to the tissue’s deepest layers. Golden jojoba lubricates like oil, yet it is actually a liquid plant wax so it will not go rancid. Incredibly rich and silky, jojoba provides long-lasting scalp conditioning and hair-shining and smoothing effects.
- Stinging Nettles (Urtica dioica) - Nourishing Nettle herb is a healthy hair tonic that serves as a balancing act for oily hair and skin. This rare distillation of Nettle essential oil, brimming with bioactive botanicals, pacifies dry scalps and adds sheen to hair strands.
- Rosemary Verbenone (Rosmarinus officinalis verbenone) - Rousing Rosemary essential oil is an herbaceous revive-alive-verve-tonic with a refreshing, penetrating aroma. Think of rosemary as the feisty friend that stimulates sluggishness out of its stagnancy, supporting scalp and skin to thrive with renewed freshness.
- Lemon Petitgrain (Citrus limon petitgrain) - Luscious Lemon Petitgrain essential oil is a sunny, leafy-green lemon dream packed with effervescent plant power! This rare petitgrain essence is steam distilled from leaves and twigs of Italian lemon trees. Sweet and succulent with fragrant notes of green, the oil is a staple of skincare and beauty regimens. This oil is optimal for hair and skin care as it smoothes and tones the scalp. The nerol content of lemon petitgrain is abundant (almost as much nerol as is found in neroli essential oil) making it the loveliest aroma of all the petitgrain distillations. This aromatic delicacy brings emotional and spiritual levity, and makes hair smell like a dream.
- Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizanioides) - Vivacious Vetiver essential oil is distilled from the earthy roots of an aromatic tropical grass. The goodness of this oil is grounding and calming for the skin, scalp, and spirit, anointing the roots of hair and each skin layer as the rain anoints the grass. Adaptagenic in nature, vetiver oil soothes hair strands and aromatically graces your crowning glory.
- Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi) - Soporific Spikenard essential oil smells of earth and antiquity; it is comprised of thousands of years of healing history, spiritual inspiration, and medicinal potency. This aromatic root is the epitome of natural luxury and has been used as a nourishing and fragrant hair oil for eons. It was spikenard, after all, that was mentioned in the Song of Solomon and used by Mary Magdalene to anoint the feet of Christ, then she wiped his feet with her hair. This deeply reassuring root nourishes your hair roots.
Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin Seed), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles), Rosmarinus officinalis verbenone (Rosemary Verbenone), Citrus limon petitgrain (Lemon Petitgrain), Chrysopogon zizanioides (Vetiver), Nardostachys jatamansi (Spikenard).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.