Living Libations Scalp Tonic 30ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Living Libations Seabuckthorn Scalp Tonic is a deeply nourishing livener of the scalp and hair.
All organic ingredients revive your hair and bring a deep clean for the happiest hair and scalp ever. Extra emollient seabuckthorn and jojoba condition the hair and moisturise the scalp. Mustard seed and rosemary warm things up with bountiful botanical biotics and captivating cleansing compounds. Peppermint and eucalyptus spell relief for dry scalps and bring the chill to hot heads. Pine and geranium monoterpenes supply fortification for strong, shiny hair.
Seabuckthorn Scalp Tonic smoothes the scalp, puts the luster back in your locks, and the majesty back in your mane. It strengthens hair strands from root to tip and soothes dry, flaky scalps.
Put a few drops in your palm and massage into scalp before washing hair or leave on overnight for a super fortifying mask.
May also be applied to wet or dry hair in between washings.
It strengthens hair strands from root to tip and soothes dry, flaky scalps.
Both the Living Libations Crowning Glory Hair Oil and Scalp Tonic are lovely multi-taskers for nourishing scalp and hair.
The Living Libations Scalp Tonic is formulated to support the scalp, especially for any imbalances or dryness. It’s a lighter-weight blend than the Crowning Glory Hair Oil. Great as a scalp treatment to soothe dry, flaky scalps, rebalance natural oil production, and as a lightweight tonic to revitalise your hair.
The Crowning Glory Hair Oil, whilst still amazing for the scalp and to boost hair growth, focuses on nourishing and hydrating the hair too. The base of the pumpkin seed oil makes it slightly richer in consistency compared to the Scalp Tonic. It has quite a herbaceous scent due to the many beautiful botanicals used such as the stinging nettle.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Wild Mustard Seed (Sinapis hirta) - Mustard seed contains beneficial fatty acids and vitamins that are superbly stimulating. It strengthens hair strands from the roots to the tip.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - The Latin name of the berry producing Seabuckthorn bush means “tree that makes the horses shine” referring to the berries benefits of making horses healthy and have shiny hair. Living Libations' seabuckthorn berry oil is a super-critical extract that has an affinity for strong, shiny, lustrous locks.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) - Rousing Rosemary is an herbaceous revive-alive-verve-tonic with a refreshing, penetrating aroma. Think of rosemary as the feisty friend that stimulates sluggishness out of its stagnancy, helping scalps thrive with renewed freshness. It is filled with bioactive compounds including carnosic acid, camphor, and rosmaridiphenol. It is perfectly pore-cleansing for pimples and blocked pores too.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Peppermint cools and soothes hot, red skin and is reputed to neutralise excessively oily skin and moisturise dry scalp. Living Libations' zippy peppermint oil is distilled from fresh leaves, and one drop is a juicy wakeup call for the skin and soul.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) - Eucalyptus is a camphorous, clarifying oil that is energising and a botanicalbiotic. Indigenous Australians have used eucalyptus on the skin for hundreds of years.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - This gentle giant of skincare is a confident clarifier and toner of the scalp and skin around the hair line.
- Pine (Pinus strobus) - Pine is rich in skin loving monoterpenes. It has been used to anoint the pineal gland chakra during prayer and meditation to break through energetic blocks, strengthen the body, and solidify the spirit.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Sinapis hirta (Wild Mustard Seed), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Mentha peperita (Peppermint), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Pinus sylvestris (Pine).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.