Mukti Daily Moisturiser With Sunscreen SPF15
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Everyday moisturiser that provides natural SPF 15 properties for moderate UV protection.
› SUITED TO: Combination/Oily, Dry, Mature, Normal, Sensitive
› Made in Australia, Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Nut and Gluten Free. Packaged in Biophotonic glass.
A luxurious and mattifying formula with Zinc Oxide* fortified with antioxidants from Green Tea, CoEnzyme Q10 and Rosehip plus bioactive native extracts including naturally occuring vitamin C from Kakadu Plum, Snowflower and Desert Lime for enhanced protection.
*Zinc Oxide (20%) filters both aging UVA and burning UVB rays.
Provides safe and effective daily coverage from environmental aggressors and free radical damage, leaving your skin feeling velvety soft and smooth. Non-scented and suitable for all skin types.
1. Apply generously, 15-20 minutes before exposure to sunlight. For even application, use a facial brush or sponge.
2. Reapply every two hours if outdoors. Use in both direct and filtered sunlight. Do not rely solely on sunscreen as your only form of sun protection.
Store below 30°C. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice*, Zinc oxide, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) nut butter*, Cetearyl glucoside (Vegetarian), Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) extract*, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) extract*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Snowflower) extract*, Citrus glauca (Desert Lime) extract, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Spilanthus acmella (Paracress) extract, Astragalus membranaceus (Milk Vetch) root extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, Phenethyl alcohol (Natural), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, Isoamyl laurate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium gum, Xanthan gum, Pullulan, Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil*, Isostearic acid, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) CO2 extract*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) absolute*.
*Certified organic ingredient.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
Love the moisturiser, I have searched high and low for a natural product with SPF and this ticks all the boxes. The service from One Fine Secret was personal, quick and a delightful experience, I would highly recommend.
It is very mosturising for your skin. very natural which i love. but have to expect that it is a bit sticky after application.