Hurraw! Sun Lip Balm SPF15 4.8g
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
We love the Sun. It's amazing. We believe limited, smart exposure is actually pretty o.k. for the skin. But for those long exposure times, Hurraw! SPF 15 Sun Balm will give your lips the extra protection they need.
It glides on silky smooth *(and virtually clear) like Hurraw! regular balms but Hurraw! formulated it to be extra thick and creamy for longer staying power while out in those shining rays!
Juicy tangerine with hints of vanilla...the unique scent of roman chamomile lends a calming note. Packed full of amazing cold pressed oils to moisturize, protect and heal.
- Red Raspberry Seed oil: Exceptionally high in tocopherols, this lovely oil nourishes the lips, is anti-inflammatory and proven to help in the absorbance of the Sun's rays.
- Sea Buckthorn oil: Super rich and off the charts in essential fatty acids, carotenes, tocopherols, and phytosterols which are great for healing sun-damaged lips.
- Pomegranate Seed oil: Deeply penetrating and an anti-oxidant powerhouse; remarkable for the outer epidermal layer of the lips.
*Just a few swipes of Sun balm are needed for protection, many swipes will indeed give your lips an extra white tint, which is fine too. Be sure to apply it often for protection and to keep that physical zinc barrier present.
*Due to the herbal extracts and zinc (mineral) constitutions Hurraw! uses in the Sun Balm, variations in color may occur and is normal.
Active Ingredient: Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%
Ingredients (INCI): Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, Theobroma cacao (cacao) seed butter*, Euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla) wax, Zinc oxide (non-nano), Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil*, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil*, Citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil, natural flavor, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Tocopherol, Anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, Vanilla planifolia (vanilla)*, Anise alcohol‡, Benzyl benzoate‡, Limonene‡, Linalool‡ (‡natural component of essential oil or flavor)
*certified organic ingredient 76.6% organic 12% wild grown 100% natural
Hurraw Balm is certified organic by the Montana Department of Agriculture
Although Hurraw! Sun Balm contains 76.6% organic ingredients, any product containing Zinc Oxide cannot be 'certified' as made with organic ingredients under the NOP agricultural organic guidelines.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.