Honua ʻŌlena Oil (Turmeric Beauty Oil) 30ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
GET THE ʻŌLENA GLOW...
Inspired by the power of Hawaiian healing
Made in USA
Enjoy Honua’s traditionally crafted oil infused by the healing sun with a unique blend of super plants. This multi-tasking beauty oil gets to the root of all skin issues leaving you with a healthy glow!
Suitable for all skin types.
- ʻŌlena: Hawaiian Turmeric helps to treat the root of aging, acne, dehydration, sun damage/hyper-pigmentation, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Noni: This Hawaiian grown fruit is one of the most powerful antioxidants on record and is known for its wound-healing properties. It is a natural source of Vitamin C & Selenium making it very effective in skincare.
- Kukui & Kamani Oils: Hawaiian "SUPER" Oils, packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants. They help hydrate the skin and promote production of collagen and elastin. Ancient Hawaiians used them for protection from the sun/environment.
- Cacao: A powerful antioxidant that enhances the formula.
1. Massage the Olena Oil over the Aloha Serum for a healthy glow or use alone on a cleansed face.
2. Allow it to absorb into the skin while thinking loving and beautiful thoughts…Aloha begins with yourself.
3. Follow with Malu Protecting Day Cream.
* Keep away from eye area and do not ingest in case. In case of irritation, rinse well with water.
› Step 1: Apply 2-3 pumps of the Pa'akai Cleansing Cream in your hand and massage on to your face, add water to emulsify and rinse clean.
› Step 2: Apply 2-3 pumps of the Hawaiian Beauty Water on a cotton round and gently wipe across entire face and decollete. This process not only tones, hydrates, but helps to remove dead skin to leave skin glowing.
› Step 3: Apply a pea size amount of the Aloha Youth Serum to your hand and gently massage onto the face and decollate. Let it penetrate while thinking beautiful thoughts before moving on to the next step.
› Step 4: Apply 2-3 drops of the Olena Oil into your palms and warm up before gently pressing into skin. This will leave your skin feeling hydrated, plump and give you the signature Honua glow.
› Step 5: Apply Honua’s beloved Malu Moisturizer + SPF30 to your face. Honua serum and oil have some natural sun protectants built in, however, additional protection is encouraged.
Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Oil Infusions of ‘Ōlena (Curcuma longa), Noni (Morinda citrifolia) & Cacao (Theobroma cacao) in Kukui Nut (Aleurites moluccans) and Kamani (Calophyllum inophyllum), & Chia Seed (Salvia hispanica), Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Antioxidant