Living Libations Zippity Dew Dab Spot On Skin Serum 5ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Potent spot cleanser & treatment for acne, blemishes & zits
Clarify complexions with this brilliant blend that cleanses acne and diminishes the appearance of blemishes and stubborn zits that just won’t quit!
Purify pores to transform into balanced skin. This perfectly potent spot cleanser zaps zits in a zip!
Dab a drop directly on acne and blemishes to cleanse.
May also be added to a Best Skin Ever, Soothsayer, Ensorcell or All Season Serums to further tone skin.
- Niaouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia viridiflora) - Brimming with gentle cleansing properties, Niaouli is quite helpful to cleanse skin that is acne-prone. It is toning without being too drying. As a milder alternative to Tea Tree, Niaouli is unsurprisingly found in the same family, Myrtaceae.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil balances oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the moisturising manna of Carrot Seed.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus verbenone) - Rosemary is an herbaceous revive-alive-verve-tonic with a refreshing, penetrating aroma. This species of Rosemary is particularly suited to skin care with clarifying and replenishing results.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annum) - Beautiful Blue Tansy is incredibly soothing and calming to the skin and the spirit. The high azulene content of this oil cogent compounds to the long list of ingredients in this product that makes this oil sing. Blue Tansy has a deliciously sweet herbaceous aroma and enhances relaxation while soothing dry, red skin or skin that has been exposed to environmental elements. It also brings peaceful feelings to your beauty routine. Blue Tansy is known for its fruity-like aroma.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - This Thyme is as strong as it is soft! It contains all the fortifying and toning power of the other types of Thyme oils without causing irritation. It is known to clarify body and mind while being mild enough for use on sensitive skin. Sweet thyme is a treasured ingredient in Living Libations' gentle skincare serums.
Melaleuca quinquenervia viridiflora (Niaouli), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle), Rosmarinus verbenone (Rosemary), Tanacetum annum (Blue Tansy), Thymus linalool (Sweet Thyme).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.