Living Libations Yogi Tooth Serum
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Yogi Tooth Serum is a potent combination of botanical powerhouses that will keep your mouth extremely fresh and clean. These ancient Vedic botanicals are the yogi secret agents for oral care.
Neem, the focal essence in Yogi Tooth Serum, is "arista" in Sanskrit, a word that means: perfect, complete and imperishable. Neem, bona fide bitter herb, has been used in India and other Southeast Asian countries for thousands of years in agriculture, food storage, oral and body care. Neem alkalises the mouth and banishes bad breath bacteria.
Essential oils and supercritical extracts are the key to Living Libations' formulas. They are highly concentrated, and with some of Living Libations' botanicals, a whole plant is required to create only one drop of oil. Elements, such as mastic in the Yogi Tooth Serum, help to soothe the gums and tongue. Clove and cinnamon have impressive properties for eliminating bad breath causing bacteria.
* Avoid using Yogi Tooth Serum while pregnant.
Add one drop to toothbrush, toothpaste or mouth rinse.
This serum may also be massaged into gums or simply glide a drop over dental floss to cleanse those tiny spaces in between the teeth.
* Avoid using Yogi Tooth Serum while pregnant.
- Neem Oil (Asadirachta indica) - In Sanskrit, the word for neem is 'arista,' which translates to “perfect, complete, and imperishable” and has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic practices, Neem and your toothbrush have Wonder Twin powers for your mouth. This herbal, waxy-wonder busts up plaque and tartar, polishes teeth, and leaves your smile bright, clean, and white.
- Mastic (Pistacia lentiscus) - Mastic is a type of resin similar to frankincense which comes from the inner sap of the mastic tree and is helpful for soothing the gums, tongue, and skin in the mouth. It has a long history of oral care use in ancient Greece and, along with brushing, helps to remove tooth plaque. Mastic contains pinene, verbenone, terpineol, linalool, myrcene, pinene, limonene, and caryophyllene. Like all essential oils, the efficacy of Mastic Oil is due to all of its components working synergistically.
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) - Charismatic Cardamon dazzles breathe, tones skin and is an optimal oil for oral care.
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum ceylanicum) - Living Libations' true Cinnamon Bark Oil from Madagascar is is a potent plaque cleanser and breath freshener. It is a classic spice, and tastes nice, too!
- Cayenne (Capsicum frutescens) - A dash of compelling Cayenne burns off bad breath. This super spicy supercritical extract purifies plaque with its piquant potency.
- Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata) - Clove oil has freshened breath and been an optimal choice for oral care since ancient times. Its botanical constituents of eugenol, esters, and sesquiterpenes, combine to create a powerhouse for a clean, fresh mouth.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) - Jojoba is known for its incredible skin benefits, and it is also a chief player in natural oral care. Jojoba’s loving lipids easily soothe oral tissue.
Neem Oil (Asadirachta indica), Mastic (Pistacia lentiscus), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum ceylanicum), Cayenne (Capsicum frutescens), Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.