Living Libations Sun Dew Vitamin D Creme
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Let the sunshine-vitamin divine its dew into your skin for silky radiance.
Let the sun vitamin shine into your skin with this satiating Sun Dew Vitamin D Cream. This unique formula delivers pure botanicals and nutrients to revitalise, hydrate and sustain your skin’s healthy glow.
A topical application of Vitamin D3 delivers the blessings of sunbeams upon your skin. Living Libations swirls this sundew with four kinds of revelrous restoring roses, serenely smoothing Sandalwood and Seabuckthorn, pleasant Palmarosa’s balancing beams, fortifying Frankincense, regenerating Ginger, toning Turmeric and Thyme, and illustrious Immortelle with its revered reputation for replenishing skin along with herbal infusions of skin-strengthening herbs for a dewy glow. It is especially enlivening on winter days when dry skin and humor need a sunny pick-me-up.
Along with optimal Vitamin D intake and appropriate skin to sun-beam contact, topical Vitamin D is lubricating and can create a rejuvenating and quenching effect on skin.
Apply to skin, the normal amount you would use to moisturise your skin, in the morning for a daily dollop of Vitamin D.
We especially love to use this during cold winter seasons and days of rain when we can’t go outside to play.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Juicy Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that grows in warmer climates. It has a sturdy leaf which offers a clear, gelatinous pulp. This pulp creates a cooling, soothing balm for the delicate skin around the eyes. Offering pitch-perfect levels of hydration to the entire eye area, aloe has plentiful properties that seep into the skin to relax the appearance of redness and puffiness.
- Rose Hydrosol (Rosa damascena) - Resilient Rose Hydrosol prepares the pores to receive the hydration it adores. Rose hydrosol, also referred to as rosewater, is culled from the first round of steam distilled rose petals of Rosa damascena in the production of rose otto essential oil. The best rose hydrosol comes from the primary distillation and never, ever has any additional water or alcohol added. As rose petals dance in a fountain of dew during distillation, micro-soluble components of the essential oil impart the hydrosol with the memory of roses along with releasing beneficial water-soluble constituents for sublime skincare.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) - Shea butter is made from the African Shea nut tree, which has been used by African people for centuries both to often the skin and to shield skin from the elements. Shea butter replenishes the skin while providing deeply moisturising benefits. Shea butter is a lavish lipid that brings a healthy glow to the entire eye area.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids deep into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, antioxidants, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is a ravishing replenisher and cleansing complexion clearer.
- Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) - This fragrant, floral wax is created during rose distillation. A natural emulsifier, it fuses this cashmere crème into a sun dew dream for skin care.
- Horsetail Herbal Infusion in Jojoba (Equisetum arvense) - Naturally rich in silica. Treasured tonic for skin.
- Nettles Herbal Infusion in Jojoba (Urtica dioica) - Numinous nettles nurture balanced skin tone.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) - The gooey offerings of this root give us an unexpected emollient that is softening and balancing. Marshmallow is used to moisten dry, rough skin, reduce redness, and bring balance to overly dry or overly oily skin.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) - Succulent Sandalwood is the perfect antidote for sun drenched skin that is hot and dehydrated. It helps the skin retain more moisture, reduces the appearance of scars and age spots, and clears pores. Sandalwood is an ancient body and face oil beloved as a calming, soothing tonic. The honey-syrup scented essence satiates dry, sensitive skin.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - This is a holy, quintessential essence for cultivating the skin’s reverence. Liquid pearls from the tree of life, Frankincense is distilled from the resinous sap of the tree. Anointed and inhaled in spiritual ceremonies for thousands of years, this fine, fragrant oil increases the skin’s resilience. Holding the wisdom of the ages, Frankincense is formidable for soothing the appearance of scars, smoothing uneven skin, and minimising the appearance of melasma and scars. This oil is a terrific tonic that for epochs has been a beloved botanical for body care.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Languid Lavender is famed for its ability to soothe body and mind. This gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic makes it perfect for fading the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, and uneven skin tone. Lavender is a lullaby to the spirit and skin.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Regal Rose Otto is a steam-distilled divination from the Valley of Roses in Bulgaria and has been an integral ingredient in skincare preparations for centuries. Poets, writers, and mystics have extolled the heart-warming effects of rose otto, which opens the heart to love. Beyond its angelic aroma and healing vibrations, rose otto is the most precious, sought-after, and medicinally majestic oil of any rose variety. Divine grace for beauty and face, radiant rose revives every filament of our being with its elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of rose otto essential oil! The ‘otto’ in rose otto, refers to its steam distillation process. This is the only type of rose essence one wants to use in skincare. Soothing to the heart and smoothing to skin, rose otto is a key ally in dermal rejuvenation, inviting balance and beauty.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Pleasant Palmarosa essential oil is distilled from a tropical, fragrant grass resulting in an aromatic oil that smells like a lemony-geranium-rose and is simply splendid for the nose! This formidable skin rejuvenator rich in mighty monoterpenols, emollient esters, loving linalool, and generous geraniols poises pores and skin tone. Palmarosa smooths skin and has a reputation of bringing balance to blemish prone and dry skin.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - Sweet Thyme is a rare, gentle variety of the thyme species that is lush in linalool making this sweet plant a serum supreme for skincare.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - Treasured Turmeric is a tonic of golden-goodness for skin. Through supercritical extraction, all of turmeric’s lipophilic (oil-loving) compounds are captured from the plant’s roots. This special extraction process captures much more of the aromatic volatile oils, lipids, and pigments than a typical powdered herb.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) - A hero in Living Libations' aromatherapy-arsenal as it packs an herbaceous punch! Warm and zingy, it energises the skin and assists with enhancing the appearance of elasticity and firmness.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) - Vital vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble nutrient. This sunshine vitamin blesses Sundew with its lovely lubricating juices.
- Rose Hip (Rosa canina) - Rose Hip oil is an ancient skin remedy most recently made famous by the people of Chile who use the oil to improve the appearance of scars, reduce wrinkles, and prevent signs of aging. The hips of the rose rejuvenate skin from your head to your toes! Rose hips contain high levels of nutrients, vitamins, and essential fatty acids, plus vitamin C and lycopene. This ingredient has an affinity for skin and supports elasticity and improves its texture and firmness.
- Rosemary + Sage Extracts (Rosemarinus officinalis + Salvia officinalis) - These potent and pure nectars contain hundreds of plant bio-actives and antioxidants that extends the life of this crème by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with cogent compounds that revive-alive the skin.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Rosa damascena (Rose Hydrosol), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Rosa canina (Rose Hips), Rosa centifolia (Rose Wax); Equisetum arvense (Horsetail), Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles), Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Rosa damascena (rose otto), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa), Thymus officinalis linalool (Sweet Thyme), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Zingiber officinale (Ginger), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Rosa canina (Rose Hip), Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Salvia officinalis (Sage).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.