Living Libations Soothsayer Serum 30ml
Brand: Living Libations
Sold out - Get Notified!
You and your face have been together through all kinds of weather. Living Libations Soothsayer Serum lets you savor the weather and save face, too.
The grace of Soothsayer Serum reduces harmful effects of environmental elements on the skin and divines with the skin for extra fortification and regeneration. A wise collection of botanical oils for wisdom skin, this special serum softens the appearance of scars, spots and smoothes skin texture into an elegant song.
Let’s pause for a special Sandalwood moment: a natural compound found in Sandalwood, harmonises skin with sun and supports the skin from harm caused by environmental exposures. Due to these skin-saving Sandalwood attributes, it is a big-time botanical blessing to bodies that have spent long, leisurely days in the sun. Soothsayer Serum is an elegant elixir for improving the appearance of scars, age or sun spots and premature aging.
After a freshly cleansed face with a Best Skin Ever (may we suggest Sandalwood or Rose Best Skin Ever), and apply a drop of this lovely, lightweight serum to your palm.
Using your fingertips, gently pat the serum into the areas of face and skin that need extra assistance.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) - Succulent Sandalwood is the perfect antidote for sun drenched skin that is hot and dehydrated. It helps the skin retain more moisture, reduces the appearance of scars and age spots, and clears pores. Sandalwood is an ancient body and face oil beloved as a calming, soothing tonic. The honey-syrup scented essence satiates dry, sensitive skin.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Sacred Frankincense is the pièce de résistance of skincare! It relaxes redness, firms the skin, minimises melasma, and infuses the skin with copious moisture. It’s also wonderful for reducing the appearance of scars and age spots.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - The pure distilled essence of rose hydrates and moisturises while improving skin’s texture, scars and overall appearance. It also brings balance to skin that is either overly oily or chronically dry.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - Geranium is wonderful for reducing the appearance of scars and toning skin. It stimulates sluggishness, drives intense moisture into thirsty skin, and brings balance to oily skin.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - Treasured Turmeric is a tonic of golden-goodness for skin. Through supercritical extraction, all of turmeric’s lipophilic (oil-loving) compounds are captured from the plant’s roots. This special extraction process captures much more of the aromatic volatile oils, lipids, and pigments than a typical powdered herb.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - Sweet thyme is as strong as it is soft! It contains all the fortifying and toning power of the other types of thyme oils without causing irritation as it purifies pores. It is known to stimulate and energise the body and mind while being mild enough for use on young children and the elderly. Sweet Thyme brimming with skin loving linalool is a treasured ingredient in Living Libations' gentle skincare serums.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturising power of carrot seed.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of Seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is regenerative and complexion clearing - relaxing redness and paring puffiness. It helps to harmonise skin with sun.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Rosa damascene (Rose Otto), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Thymus officinalis linalool (Sweet Thyme), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn Oil).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.