Living Libations Rose Renewal Frankincense Firming Fluid
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A picture-perfect moisturiser for summer skin, humid climates and wisdom skin
This lightweight emollient is endowed with extra essences that firm sagging skin, ease fine lines and wrinkles.
This gorgeously glowing, light and lovely liquid replenishes skin tone. It is a fabulous fluid of fortification that will keep your skin sublime as it nourishes and moisturises the face while it minimises the appearance of scar tissue, fine lines and protects skin exposed to the environmental elements.
Put a little in your palm and gently pat in on the skin. It smells like dewy-fresh spring mornings.
A lightweight moisturiser for summer, humidity, oily skin or acne prone skin.
Deeply nourishing on its own and also perfectly paired with the grace of Rose Glow Serum, Royal Rose Serum, and/or Rose Glow Cream.
Apply morning or night after cleansing the face with Rose Best Skin Ever or Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe Vera is a soothing, succulent plant that grows in warmer climates. It has a sturdy leaf which offers a clear, gelatinous pulp. This pulp creates an incredibly soothing balm for delicate skin. Offering pitch-perfect levels of hydration, aloe has magnificent properties that seep into the skin to relax redness and puffiness. Living Libations' aloe vera offers a double dose of moisturising protection for the skin. As a naturally-occurring moisturiser, it sinks into skin, locking in moisture. At the same time, aloe vera forms a breathable, porous layer on top of the skin to keep moisture in and keep the rest out.
- Rose Hips (Rosa canina) - A centuries-old skin remedy throughout South America, rose hips infuse this serum with vitamins A and C, which are especially beneficial for mature skin. Rose hips also contain iron and fatty acids that increase skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with vitamins and all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) Supercritical Extract - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids deep into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is incredibly regenerative and complexion clearing - relaxing redness and paring puffiness. Seabuckthorn is an excellent addition to cleansers for acne. It helps to harmonise skin with sun.
- Calendula infusion (Calendula officinalis) - Calendula is a sunned-skin's super hero. This bold extract harnesses the powerful anti-aging properties of marigold petals that send redness and heat packing. Traditional uses find that scars and puffiness are all soothed with Calendula, too.
- Comfrey infusion (Comfrey symphytim) - Comfrey shields and energises the skin. It improves the appearance of scars and spots.
- Rose Petal infusion (Rosa centifolia) - Ravishing rose petals are harvested in Bulgaria’s Valley of Roses and infused in jojoba. This fantastically fragrant and astringent powder gives the power of nourishing vitamins and abundant antioxidants to Living Libations serums.
- Horsetail infusion (Equisetum arvense) - Packed with strengthening silica, horsetail boosts skin resilience.
- Rose Hip infusion (Rosa canina) - The hips of the rose rejuvenate skin from your head to your toes! Rose hips contain high levels of lipids, vitamins, and essential fatty acids, plus vitamin C and lycopene. This ingredient has an affinity for skin and supports elasticity to improve the appearance of scars, dryness, and wrinkles.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Sacred Frankincense is the pièce de résistance of skincare! It relaxes redness, firms the skin, minimises melasma, and infuses the skin with copious moisture. It’s also wonderful for reducing the appearance of scars and age spots.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose Otto offers oh-so-much-more than an ambrosial aroma. It is also the most tonifying of all the rose oils. It is an incredibly elegant and precious essence. It takes sixty roses to make a single drop of Rose Otto essential oil! This regal botanical adds resiliency, elasticity, and moisture to the skin to minimise signs of aging and give the skin a rosy glow. It reduces the look of age spots.
- Schizandra (Schisandra chinensis) - Used for over 3,000 years as one of the most important herbs in Chinese medicine, Schizandra berry slows signs of aging of the skin. A staple in Traditional Chinese Medicine, these red berries have been used for thousands of years to boost the body’s chi. This wonderful berry inspires positivity and energises the spirit.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - This gentle giant of skincare firms sagging skin, reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and is an excellent toner for acne-prone skin.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium) - Neroli is notorious for smoothing and improving scars, spots, and stretch marks. This stimulating, purifying oil gently increases exfoliates and rejuvenates to give you smooth, fresh skin. It is often used to fade wrinkles, reduce the look of melasma spots and pock marks from acne.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturising power of carrot seed.
- Sage and Rosemary Extracts (Salvia officinalis and Rosmarinus officinalis) - This natural preservative extends the life of this serum by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with beneficial antioxidants that revive-alive the skin.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe), Rosa canina (Rose Hips), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Calendula officinalis (Calendula infusion), Comfrey symphytim (Comfrey infusion), Rosa centifolia (Rose Petal infusion), Equisetum arvense (Horsetail infusion), Rosa canina (Rose Hip infusion), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn,) Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Schisandra chinensis (Schizandra), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Rosa damascene with Pelargonium graveolens (Roses Over Geranium), Citrus aurantium) (Neroli), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.