Living Libations Rose Glow Serum 30ml
Brand: Living Libations
Sold out - Get Notified!
Silky smooth face serum for a radiant rose dewy glow
This silky smooth face serum creates a radiant, dewy glow that restores, adores and harmonises every face adorned by its grace. The floral glory of Rose Otto in Living Libations Rose Glow Serum possesses an exceptional affinity for wise skin and skin requiring gentle care.
Soften the skin into rose-woven silk with this pure rose-filled elixir that blesses with a dewy, fresh face and a sweetened disposition.
Righteous for wrinkles! Royal for pallid complexions! Excellent for evening out skin tone! A few drops in the morning and a few drops at night alight the skin with pure, fresh, feather-light moisture.
This lightweight liquid is luminous with lipids. Simply apply droplets to your palm. Using your fingertips, gently pat the serum around the eyes, face, neck and any area that requires rosy assistance.
Combine a few drops with Living Libations Rose Glow Cream for an all-out infusion of magnificent-moisture and the potent power of rose.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids deep into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is a ravishing replenisher and cleansing complexion clearer.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Regal Rose Otto is a steam-distilled divination from the Valley of Roses in Bulgaria and has been an integral ingredient in skincare preparations for centuries. Poets, writers, and mystics have extolled the heart-warming effects of rose otto, which opens the heart to love. Beyond its angelic aroma and healing vibrations, rose otto is the most precious, sought-after, and medicinally majestic oil of any rose variety. Divine grace for beauty and face, radiant rose revives every filament of our being with its elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of rose otto essential oil! The ‘otto’ in rose otto, refers to its steam distillation process. This is the only type of rose essence one wants to use in skincare. Soothing to the heart and smoothing to skin, rose otto is a key ally in dermal rejuvenation, inviting balance and beauty.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - This gentle giant of skincare firms skin, reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and is an exceptional toner for blemish-prone skin.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium) - Neroli is notorious for smoothing and soothing scars, spots, and stretch marks. This toning, purifying oil gently rejuvenates, to create smooth, supple skin. The heavenly aroma evokes an orange grove in full bloom.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Languid Lavender is famed for its ability to soothe body and mind. This gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic makes it perfect for fading the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, and uneven skin tone. Lavender is a lullaby to the spirit and skin.
- Stone Root (Collinsonia Canadensis L.) - This herb harnesses the impassible powers of juicy red roots grown beneath the earth’s flowers. Stone root calms and clarifies the look of skin with its tonifying action.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Pleasant Palmarosa is distilled from a tropical, fragrant grass resulting in an aromatic oil that smells like a lemony-geranium-rose and is simply splendid for the nose! This formidable skin rejuvenator rich in mighty monoterpenols, emollient esters, loving linalool, and generous geraniols balances skin oils and purifies pores.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle), Citrus aurantium (Neroli), (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Lithospermum erythrorhizon (Stone Root), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.