Living Libations Open Sky Eye Serum
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Bless the delicate eye tissues with the true-blue power of Open Sky Eye Serum and open wide to the wonder and delight of life and let your gorgeous eyes shine bright!
Is the skin around your eyes crying out for some quick tender loving care? Whether you were out late on a delectable date, have an early morning roll call, or need a soothing infusion before your next Instagram, this firming, toning and revivifying blend will have your eyes sparkling once again!
Open Sky Eye Serum is a rejuvenating serum for tired eyes, puffy skin, dark circles, and fine lines. This faithful friend fortifies, freshens, and tones delicate under-eye skin with the cool, blue firming fluid of pure plant botanicals, creating a super saturation of organic hydration.
Soothe the windows of your soul with mirth and mystery, as you immerse yourself in the botanical universe of Living Libations Open Sky Eye Serum. Forget fine lines, puffy eyes, dark circles and sagging skin. Revive the tender tissues around your alluring orbs with this serum. The devoted gaze of this cooling, rejuvenating dew soothes the eye area, brows and pineal gland.
Use the dropper to apply a luscious drop to your palm.
Using your fingertips, gently pat the serum around the eye. Super for solo use or apply with deeply hydrating All Seeing Eye Crème.
Smooth over face and neck to reap the cooling botanical benefits of beautiful. Excellent under makeup.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with antioxidants and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- Virgin Coconut (Cocos nucifera) - Virgin Coconut oil melts moisture into the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and promoting increased elasticity. Coconut oil is used to protect the skin from the harmful effects of environmental exposure.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Sacred Frankincense is the pièce de résistance of skincare! It relaxes redness, firms the skin, minimises fine lines, and infuses the skin with copious moisture. It’s also wonderful for reducing the appearance of age spots.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Living Libations' ravishing Rose Otto adds resiliency and elasticity to delicate under-eye skin.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Bursting with minty freshness and powerful anti-puffiness properties, Peppermint calms and cools the skin and the senses. This oil really helps the eyes to wake up first thing in the morning.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) - This deep-blue oil, rich in cooling azulene, enhances relaxation while unpacking under-eye bags. It also calms sensitive skin. Blue Tansy is a charismatic cousin to calming chamomile and is known for its benevolent aroma. It lightens and improves the appearance of dark under-eye circles.
- Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus punctulatus) - It revitalises and refreshes the skin. The blue hue offers is cooling cocktail that relaxes redness and calms the skin, as well as the spirit. This uplifting essential oil exudes a beautiful, fine fruity-floral fragrance that is one of my favorite aromas.
- German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) - German Chamomile is a beloved blue chamomile essence distilled from flowers harvested in the early morning hours for the most potent extract. With its inky blue hue, it contains high quantities of chamazulene that impart this distillation with a deep oceanic blue color, and compelling cooling and calming properties.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lovely Lavender is a gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic that is restorative and calming. It relaxes redness and cools heat. Lavender can be used to improve the appearance of scars, even out skin tone, cleanse acne prone skin, and balance the skin’s sebum levels.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - Thyme is as strong as it is soft. It contains all the fortifying and toning power of the other types of oils without causing irritation as it purifies pores. Sweet Thyme is lush with linalool, making it a treasured ingredient in Living Libations' sublime skincare serums.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Tanacetum annuum (Tansy,Blue), Eriocephalus punctulatus (Cape Chamomile), Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Thymus linalool (Sweet Thyme).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.