Living Libations Maverick Face Creme
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Thick & wholesome face cream that softens and deeply moisturises the skin
Silkify your skin to the brim with this deeply moisturising Maverick Face Cream made with the manna of nourishing naturals and loving lipids to adore and minimise every pore.
It is blithe with Sandalwood and Frankincense that supple the skin and serene your senses, while the luxurious essences of Cape Chamomile, Cardamom and Lavender smooth and soothe, creating a maverick melody.
Living Libations Maverick Face Cream is a friend to faces that love a thick and wholesome cream to even skin tone and nourish pores after cleansing and shaving. Let this renegade-crème make your skin its cause.
Smooth on as a succulent moisturiser, numinous night cream or soothing aftershave.
Also use as a body lotion for any rough spots that need suturing.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with nutrients and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe is a rejuvenating succulent plant that grows in warmer climates. It has a sturdy leaf with a clear, gelatinous pulp on the inside. This clear pulp in the leaf is a soothing balm for the hands. Offering pitch-perfect levels of hydration, Aloe has magnificent properties that seep into the skin to relax redness and puffiness. Living Libations' Aloe Vera offers a double dose of moisturising protection for the skin. As a naturally-occurring moisturiser, it sinks into skin, locking in moisture. At the same time, aloe vera forms a breathable, porous layer on top of the skin to keep moisture in and keep the rest out.
- Rosewater (Rosa damascena) - Rosewater is the aqueous solution from the distillation of Rose Otto essential oil and it happily hydrates delicate and dry skin. Skin that is sensitive or will rejoice under the strengthening care of rosewater. The hydrophilic properties of the water soluble essential oils found in Rosewater help soothe thirsty skin, increase moisture levels, and improve overall appearance and tone.
- Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) - Enchanting Tamanu is a regenerative berry oil that is easily absorbed deep into the skin to keep moisture in and protect the skin from dryness. Tamanu is said to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of scars. Even for a fatty oil, it has a high (92%!) lipid content. It is also a wonderful ingredient in moisturisers for acne-prone skin.
- Avocado (Persea americana) - Avocado provides mountains of moisture to this Maverick Crème thanks to its ultra-high sterolin levels. This nutrient-packed beloved fruit smoothes the skin and fine lines that so often appear around the eyes. Avocado also softens skin tissue and brightens up sleepy skin.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) - Silky Shea is made from the Shea nut tree in Africa and has been used for centuries to protect and nourish the skin. Shea butter smoothes skin while providing deep moisturising benefits. This luxurious ingredient helps skin retain high levels of moisture, increase elasticity, and plump parchedness.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) - Lemon Balm is a lovely herb because of its comforting, calming properties. This fresh-scented, fragrant herb wakes up tired eyes, soothes skin.
- Milky Oat Straw (Avena sativa) - Marvelous Milky Oatstraw is prized amongst herbalists for its gentle and compassionate nature. It is harvested when oat tops are filled with white milky fluid (before they become oats) and are highly nutritive, containing minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, and vitamins. It is soothing and nourishing, especially for the delicate skin around the eyes. The veritable verve of this gentle restorative herb is a dose of delight for depleted types. Gluten free.
- Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) - Comforting Chamomile is steam distilled from the delicate diminutive petals of French Chamomile flowers. It relaxes and reduces redness and heat. It is regenerative, toning, and brightening, and it is a beautiful botanicalbiotic.
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) - The toning aid of Eyebright is known for energizing the skin around the eyes. It also promotes inner clarity and infuses the face with clarifying grace.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) - Succulent Sandalwood is the perfect antidote for sun drenched skin that is hot and dehydrated. It helps the skin retain more moisture, reduces the appearance of scars and age spots, and clears pores. Sandalwood is an ancient body and face oil beloved as a calming, soothing tonic. The honey-syrup scented essence satiates dry, sensitive skin.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - This is a holy, quintessential essence for cultivating the skin's reverence. Liquid pearls from the tree of life, Frankincense is distilled from the resinous sap of the tree. Anointed and inhaled in spiritual ceremonies for thousands of years, this fine, fragrant oil increases the skin's resilience. Holding the wisdom of the ages, Frankincense is formidable for soothing the appearance of scars, smoothing uneven skin, and minimising the appearance of melasma. This oil is a terrific tonic that has been used for thousands of years to fortify skin.
- Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus punctulatus) - Captivating Cape Chamomile's exudes a beautiful, fine fruity-floral fragrance. Cape chamomile has a high content of rare, nourishing ester and azulene compounds that impart a teal blue hue to soothe all manner of skin imbalances. This rejuvenating essence regulates sebum and softens the appearance of scars, and spots.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) - Beautiful Blue Tansy is incredibly soothing and calming to the skin and the spirit. The high azulene content of this oil adds antioxidants to the long list of ingredients in this product that makes this oil sing. Blue Tansy has a deliciously sweet herbaceous aroma and enhances relaxation while soothing dry, red, skin or skin that has been exposed to environmental elements. It also brings peaceful feelings to your beauty routine. Blue Tansy is known for its fruity-like aroma.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturising power of Carrot Seed.
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) - Clarifying Cardamom contains a variety of constituents that are especially beneficial for the skin. Its toning properties help regulate oil production, creating skin that's balanced and clear.
- Rosemary + Sage Extracts (Rosemarinus officinalis + Salvia officinalis) - These potent and pure nectars contain hundreds of plant bio-actives and antioxidants. The complete symphonies of rosemary and sage allow us to experience all the gifts that these beautiful plants offer to our skin. It is also extends the life of this crème by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with cogent compounds that revive-alive the skin.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Rosa damascene (Rosewater), Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu), Persea americana (Avocado), Vitellaria paradoxa (Shea), Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm), Avena sativa (Milky Oatstraw), Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile), Euphrasia (Eyebright), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Boswellia carteri (Frankincense), Eriocephalus punctulatus (Cape Chamomile), Tanacetum anuum, Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Tanacetum anuum (Tansy,Blue), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.