Living Libations Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Mask 50ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Anoint your hair’s halo with this divine deep conditioner and experience renewed elasticity, resilience, and shine.
Dress your tresses with Living Libations Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Mask. It is Living Libations' thickest, richest, most luxurious happy-hair care to date.
Heaven-scented and carefully crafted with pure, organic, wild-harvested herbs, essential oils, aloe, and emollient oils, this rinse-out or leave-in conditioning mask is soothing for dry hair, dry scalp, damaged and over-processed hair, and all hair types desperately seeking a strengthened state of hair-homeostasis.
This conditioning hair mask is a thick-emollient embrace for your soon-to-be luscious locks. Lovingly created with all-natural, organic, balancing ingredients, this recipe for your tresses helps your hair return to its natural state: fortified, nourished, and protected from environmental stresses.
Quick conditioner - apply after shampooing, leaving on as long as possible.
Leave on hair mask - apply after shampooing and leave on for 15 minutes covered with a shower cap or towel or leave on overnight and rinse in the morning. Apply as a mask once a week, or once a month.
Styling agent - apply to hair strands and tips anytime for scented languid locks.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) - Living Libations' pure, pristine virgin coconut oil satiates skin, offering magnificent moisture and resilience. Coconut oil smooths fine lines and wrinkles, and protects the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty hair Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the hair and balance oil production. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with antioxidants and all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe is a botanical gem from the desert that ensures proper balance of moisture and promotes healthy hair. It is so easily absorbed into the hair and skin and harmonises oily hair and moisturise dry hair. It smoothes the hair cuticle and creates an invisible lush layer on the surface of each hair strand, helping to lock in moisture and nutrients.
- Sorbitan Olivate - This natural emulsifier made from Olive oil is used to prevent water loss, thus helping hair retain its natural moisture levels. It is hypoallergenic, PEG-free, and is said to bio-mimic the way hair naturally maintains its hydration.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - The Latin name of the berry producing Seabuckthorn bush means “tree that makes the horses shine” referring to the berries benefits of making horses healthy and have shiny hair. Living Libations' Seabuckthorn berry oil is a super-critical extract has an affinity for strong, shiny, lustrous locks.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) - Dry, thirsty hair will relish the vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids found in the wild-harvested Seaweed Extract. Seaweed is said to improve mineralization, enhance hair thickness, and help damaged hair repair itself.
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara) - Coltsfoot contains high levels of minerals and amino acids to nourish the hair and scalp, including silica, sulfur, and cysteine. These elements are said to promote healthy hair growth, strengthen the hair, prevent breakage, boost elasticity, and prevent buildup.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) - Horse Chestnut is a fierce redness soother for a dry, itchy scalp.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) - Oats naturally contain beta-glucan, a compound that helps to lock in moisture in the hair and scalp. Oatstraw is gluten-free.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) - Horsetail supports healthy hair strands.
- Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) - Nettle is an ancient botanical for thick hair.
- Wild Rosehips (Rosa canina) - Rosehips are hydrating and moisturising to the hair and scalp, and may be used to remove dry flakes. Because of the omegas, and vitamins contained in Rosehips, the oil is often used to nourish dry, brittle hair. Rosehips oil contains retinol, omegas 6 and 9, lycopene, beta-carotene, and naturally occurring vitamin C.
- Honey Myrtle (Melaleuca uncinata) - Harmonious Honey Myrtle is used to protect the hair and scalp. Its aroma is uplifting and inspires a sense of well-being.
- Jasmine Grandiflorum (Jasminum grandiflorum) - Juicy Jasmine’s scent infuses this conditioner with heady aromas to anoint your head. Potent in its delicacy, this sweet-scented oil is an ancient Indian remedy; the aromatic wonders of Jasmine Sambac are an alluring scent that increases confidence and feelings of sensuality.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) - Sumptuous Sandalwood oil is said to sooth dry scalp, moisturise the hair, and give locks a luscious sheen. Sandalwood is an ancient hair care ingredient and is adorned abundantly from India to Tahiti in the pursuit of the smoothest, shiniest hair possible.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) - This bold extract harnesses the flower power of of Marigold petals to help groom hair to its full bloom.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Luscious Lemon clarifies, energises, and purifies the skin from head to toe. It is a wonderful all-over hair tonic; it is said to strengthen hair and increase shine. The aroma is uplifting, invigorating.
- Ylang (Cananga odorata) - Luxurious Ylang anoints this conditioner with its tantalising tropical aroma and is a balancing oil that supports skin in its quest for the perfect amount of moisture. Oily locks and dry scalps will both benefit equally from the harmonious impact of Ylang Ylang on oil levels. When the perfect amount of oil is produced on the scalp, the hair is shiny and moisturised - never greasy.
- Sage + Rosemary (Salvia officinalis + Rosmarinus officinalis) - This full fragrant symphony of Sage and Rosemary extracts yields powerful benefits for hair and skin, and sustains this conditioner’s freshness. These super potent supercritical extracts are concentrated compounds that act as a replenishing tonic for hair strands and scalp.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Sorbitan Olivate, Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed), Tussilago farfara (Coltsfoot), Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut), Avena sativa (Oats), Equisetum arvense (Horsetail), Urtica dioica(Stinging Nettle), Rosa canina (Rosehips), Melaleuca uncinata (Honey Myrtle), Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Calendula officinalis (Calendula), Citrus limon (Lemon), Cananga odorata (Ylang), Salvia officinalis(Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.