Living Libations Fortifying Frankincense Dry Shampoo 30ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Fortifying Frankincense Dry Shampoo works on all hair colours and types, and it may extend the life of colour treated hair (because less shampooing is needed).
The convenience of dry cleaning your hair is just the beginning of the botanical blessings of this pure-powder blend. Get clean, lustrous locks while nourishing skin and scalp with nature’s nutritious elements.
Many dry shampoos are packed with polymers, parabens, corn, rice and aluminum starches, toxic talc, and flammable isobutene, propane and alcohols that inhibit healthy hair growth, dry the hair, attract residue and block the breathability of the scalp. Each ingredient in this Fortifying Frankincense Dry Shampoo naturally optimises hair health and beauty.
Sacred frankincense resin nourishes and scents the scalp. Balancing baking soda absorbs excess oil. Kaolin clay works like a magnet to draw residue and cleans oils out. Elegant essential oils stimulate strong hair, dissipate dry flakes, and cleanse the hairline. Arrow root powder supports absorption, while the rosemary supercritical concentrated extract naturally provides optimising plant power.
Sprinkle a 5 cent coin size amount into the palm of your hand and massage it into the roots of the hair working away from the natural part.
Move from roots to tips. Let the powder sit in your hair for a few minutes to absorb and activate all the nourishing plant botanicals.
With a wood comb or natural bristle brush, comb through the hair to evenly distribute the shampoo and stimulate the scalp.
Style your hair as usual. Use as necessary throughout the day or week.
If you use too much and your hair looks powdery or clumpy, simply run wet fingertips through your hair.
- Arrow Root (Maranta arundinacea) - Arrow root powder is made from the rhizomes of this tropical plant, it soaks up sweat, creates soft, smooth skin between hair follicles and silky strands.
- Kaolin Clay (Kaolinite) - This silica rich clay is an ancient hair and skin preparation that is used to draw out residue and impurities. It is balancing and nourishing for dry skin and helps the scalp maintain optimal oils levels while absorbing excess hair oil.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Frankincense is an eternal offering of crystalline-clarity from the sap of the frankincense tree. This rich resin’s opulent aroma balances scalp and hair oil while anointing your crown with volumising verve. Captured from the same African Frankincense trees as the frankincense resin, this essential oil is hydro-distilled from the fresh oleo-gum of pure carterii Frankincense. With a warm, balsamic fragrance and an essence of fortitude, the essential oil nourishes skin and scalp.
- Rosemary Antioxidant Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis, CO2) - Rosemary extract is a natural preservative that also brims with botanical benefits for your mane. Created by special supercritical extraction, rosemary revives limp hair strands, refreshes scalp and volumises.
- Baking soda (Sodium bicarbonate) - Sodium bicarbonate is a natural cleaning agent that helps remove dirt, impurities, and product build-up from the hair and scalp. It prevents hair from looking greasy by absorbing excess oil at the hair follicle and throughout the hair.
- Probiotics (L. plantarum, B. bifidum, and B. longum) - Probiotics, when taken internally and applied topically may improve scalp dryness. This probiotic strain has a proven shelf life of two years without refrigeration, and is vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) - Beautiful Bergamot is a fresh citrus oil that helps to clean around the hairline. Its cheerful aroma anoints hair as it balances oil.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - This gentle genus of Thyme is non-sensitising and non-irritating for the most sensitive of skin. It is the perfect tool for gentle clarification and energising hair ovations.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) - Rich, earthy Vetiver oil is grounding and calming for the skin, anointing the roots of each hair strand as the rain anoints the grass. Vetiver is a humectant that helps skin and hair retain moisture.
- Rosemary Verbenone (Rosmarinus officinalis verbenone) - Gentler on skin and more moisturising than regular Rosemary, Rosemary Verbenone lends its reviving aroma to your tresses as it addresses cleaning your scalp and hair.
Maranta arundinacea (Arrow Root), Kaolinite (Kaolin Clay), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Rosmarinus officinalis, CO2 (Rosemary), Sodium bicarbonate (Baking soda), L. plantarum, B. bifidum, and B. longum (Probiotics), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), Thymus linalool (Sweet Thyme), Vetiveria zizanioides (Vetiver), Rosmarinus officinalis verbenone (Rosemary Verbenone).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.