Living Libations Best Skin Ever Vanilla
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Vanilla Best Skin Ever evens skin tone, balances oil production, soothes and serenes the skin.
› All-in-one botanical blends to cleanse, moisturise and nourish the skin
› Crafted to bring into balance all skin types
Velvety Vanilla Best Skin Ever swirls the senses with organic infusions of raw Vanilla Beans drenched in Virgin Coconut oil for months on end. Living Libations' signature solution unleashes the aromatic awesomeness of pure Vanilla while saturating the Coconut oil with all the soothing, moisturising powers Vanilla has to offer.
Vanilla Best Skin Ever evens skin tone, balances oil production, soothes and serenes the skin. It is a deluxe and luxuriant moisturiser, too. The organic infusion of raw Vanilla Bean and Virgin Coconut oil adds an opulent aroma. To this sweet-smelling treat Living Libations has added soothing Seabuckthorn to even skin tone, wholesome Jojoba to balance oil production, tried and true Tamanu oil to infuse the skin with beneficial lipids, lovely Lavender oil to soothe and calm, vibrant Vetiver to tone, grateful Grapefruit to energise, and pure Palmarosa to purify the unknown.
When you start a fresh bottle, prime the pump with a firm press or two to get the fluid flowing.
Using your fingertips, gently massage the face, neck or body.
Apply after bathing, swimming, sunning or showering. It is also a glorious massage oil.
Combine with other Serums, Elixirs and Essential Oils to create your own unique blend.
It may be used to cleanse the face and body, though unbalanced or acne prone skin will see happier results from Seabuckthorn, Rose, Frankincense, Sandalwood or Neroli Best Skin Ever.
Living Libations Best Skin Evers renew the face and bedew the body with grace. These all-in-one botanical blends cleanse, moisturise and nourish the skin. Best Skin Evers are crafted to bring into balance all skin types.
Washing the face with pure pressed plant oils is an ancient Ayurvedic and gracious gypsy method to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. Nadine, the Living Libations Creator, designed the Best Skin Evers to be your finest bathing and beauty aide. These oils plus water and a cloth are the simple essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, moisten and bedew.
* Washing/Cleansing your Face with Best Skin Ever
- Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
- Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Sandalwood, Rose, Frankincense or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
- Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
- If more moisture is needed, add another squirt or two of any of the Best Skin Evers or Libations Serums (Rose Glow, Soothsayer, Royal Rose, Sandalwood, Chocolate Karate or Open Sky) to your fingertips and massage into the face and neck. If your skin feels extra thirsty, a Libations Crème (Sundew, Rose Glow, All Seeing or Maverick) will satisfy.
- You can also add a drop or two of any of the Serums to a dab of any of the Crèmes. They all blend beautifully together.
* Using Best Skin Ever on your Body after a Bath or Shower
- Leave the body wet after a bath or shower.
- Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
- Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
- Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate.
- Fresh Vanilla Beans infused in Virgin Coconut (Vanilla planifolia + Cocos nucifera) - Vanilla exudes warm sensuality. Living Libations soaks raw, organic Vanilla Beans in pure Virgin Coconut oil for a few full moon cycles until the sensual essence and soothing nature of Vanilla saturates the coconut oil.
- Virgin Coconut (Cocos nucifera) - Living Libations' pure, pristine Virgin Coconut oil satiates skin, offering magnificent moisture and resilience. Coconut oil is smoothes the appearance of fine lines, and is a sentinel for the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Golden Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature, not to mention tocopherols, antioxidants, and all soluble forms of Vitamin E!
- Seabuckthorn Berry (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids deep into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3,6,7, and 9, antioxidants, vitamins, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of Seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is incredibly regenerative and complexion clearing – relaxing redness and paring puffiness. Seabuckthorn is an excellent addition to cleansers for acne. It helps to harmonise skin with sun.
- Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) - Enchanting Tamanu is a regenerative berry oil that is easily absorbed deep into the skin to keep moisture in and protect the skin from dryness. Tamanu is said to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of scars, spots and redness. Even for a fatty oil, it has a high (92%!) lipid content.
- Lavender (Lavandula augustifolia) - Lovely Lavender is a gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic that is restorative and calming. It relaxes redness and cools the skin. Lavender can be used to improve the appearance of scars, even out skin tone, soothe acne, and balance the skin’s sebum levels.
- Vetiver (Vetivera zizanodes) - Rich, earthy Vetiver oil is grounding and calming for the skin, anointing the skin as the rain anoints the grass. Vetiver is a known moisturiser that helps skin maintain its youthful plumpness while soothing tired tissues and balancing sebum production.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) - Toning, tightening Grapefruit refreshes the skin while lifting sagging tissue and smoothing the signs of aging.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Pleasant Palmarosa is distilled from a tropical, fragrant grass resulting in an aromatic oil that smells like a lemony-geranium-rose and is simply splendid for the nose! This formidable skin rejuvenator is rich in mighty monoterpenols, emollient esters, loving linalool, and generous geraniols. It is packed with beneficial botanical compounds. This potent oil tones and rejuvenates the skin. It is used to support radiant skin and to achieve balance between oiliness and dryness.
Vanilla planifolia + Cocos nucifera (Fresh vanilla beans infused in Virgin Coconut), Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Vetivera zizanodes (Vetiver), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.