Living Libations Best Skin Ever Rose
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Restore, adore, and soothe your skin that has suffered from dryness, itchiness, or redness
› All-in-one botanical blends to cleanse, moisturise and nourish the skin
› Crafted to bring into balance all skin types
Resplendent Rose Best Skin Ever infuses every lipid layer with the petaled prose of replenishing Rose Otto and a bevy of botanicals that regale rejuvenation. This luxurious Libation may be used as a clarifying cleanser and gentle exfoliator as well as an opulent face and body moisturiser. Anoint your face with the grace of this dewy libation anew in replenishing Rose!
Use Rose Best Skin Ever to restore, adore, and soothe your skin that has suffered from dryness, itchiness, or redness. The resilience of Rose Otto essential oil delivers targeted nourishment where tired tissues need it most, helping to hydrate and improve the look of sagging skin. It takes over 60 roses to create a single drop of radiant rose otto. Its preciousness is apparent from the gentle-yet-powerful impact of rose on all skin types.
In this Libation, Rose Otto is supported in her quest to soothe skin with the healing plant-power of nature’s purest botanicals. With splendid Seabuckthorn, Holy Jojoba, quenching coconut, luscious Lavender, lovely Ylang, invigorating Vetiver, gorgeously-toning Grapefruit and pore empowering Palmarosa, Rose Best Skin Ever reveals perfectly balanced, even toned skin with improved elasticity, soothed spots, and poignant plumpness.
Rose Best Skin Ever is an elegant elixir that makes skin sing!
When you start a fresh bottle, prime the pump with a firm press or two to get the fluid flowing.
Cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturise the face and body.
Rehydrate and reinvigorate the skin after a long day.
Combine with other Serums, Elixirs, and Essential Oils to create a unique blend that works for you.
Perfect for all skin types, including mature and acne skin.
Living Libations Best Skin Evers renew the face and bedew the body with grace. These all-in-one botanical blends cleanse, moisturise and nourish the skin. Best Skin Evers are crafted to bring into balance all skin types.
Washing the face with pure pressed plant oils is an ancient Ayurvedic and gracious gypsy method to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. Nadine, the Living Libations Creator, designed the Best Skin Evers to be your finest bathing and beauty aide. These oils plus water and a cloth are the simple essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, moisten and bedew.
* Washing/Cleansing your Face with Best Skin Ever
- Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
- Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Sandalwood, Rose, Frankincense or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
- Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
- If more moisture is needed, add another squirt or two of any of the Best Skin Evers or Libations Serums (Rose Glow, Soothsayer, Royal Rose, Sandalwood, Chocolate Karate or Open Sky) to your fingertips and massage into the face and neck. If your skin feels extra thirsty, a Libations Crème (Sundew, Rose Glow, All Seeing or Maverick) will satisfy.
- You can also add a drop or two of any of the Serums to a dab of any of the Crèmes. They all blend beautifully together.
* Using Best Skin Ever on your Body after a Bath or Shower
- Leave the body wet after a bath or shower.
- Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
- Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
- Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with antioxidants and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose Otto offers oh-so-much-more than an ambrosial aroma. It is also the most tonifying of all the rose oils. It is an abundantly elegant and precious essence. This regal botanical adds resiliency, elasticity, and moisture to the skin to minimise signs of aging and give the skin a rosy glow. It reduces the look of age spots, and it also smells ethereal.
- Seabuckthorn Berry supercritical extract (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Living Libations' exclusive supercritical extraction of Seabuckthorn sends its lipids deep into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, antioxidants, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of Seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is incredibly regenerative and complexion clearing - relaxing redness and paring puffiness. Seabuckthorn is an excellent addition to cleansers for acne. It helps to harmonise skin with sun.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lovely Lavender is a gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic that is restorative and calming. It relaxes redness and cools heated skin. Lavender can be used to improve the appearance of scars, even out skin tone, soothe acne, and balance the skin’s sebum levels.
- Ylang (Cananga odorata) - While others sleep, this Flower of Flowers, Ylang Ylang exudes its exotic fragrance across tropical breezes. Living Libations' organic Ylang essential oil is steam-distilled in the verdant lushness of Nossi-Bè, Madagascar. The heady, sweet aroma is long-lasting and inspiring, conjuring experiences of balance and beauty. Ylang means "flower of flowers". Its cheerful, floral fragrance kisses the cheeks and invites radiant skin to come out and play. It harmonises the skin with pitch-perfect moisture.
- Vetiver (Vetivera zizanioides) - Rich, earthy Vetiver oil is grounding and calming for the skin, anointing the skin as the rain anoints the grass. Vetiver is a known moisturiser that helps skin maintain its youthful plumpness while soothing tired tissues and balancing sebum production.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) - Toning, tightening Grapefruit refreshes the skin while lifting sagging tissue and smoothing the signs of aging.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Pleasant Palmarosa is distilled from a tropical, fragrant grass resulting in an aromatic oil that smells like a lemony-geranium-rose and is simply splendid for the nose! This formidable skin rejuvenator is rich in mighty monoterpenols, emollient esters, loving linalool, and generous geraniols. It is packed with beneficial botanical compounds. This potent oil tones and rejuvenates the skin. It is used to support radiant skin and to achieve balance between oiliness and dryness.
Simmondsia chinensis (Golden Jojoba), Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut), Rosa damascene (Rose Otto), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn Berry), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Cananga odorata (Ylang), Chrysopogon zizanioides (Vetiver), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.