Living Libations All Seeing Eye Creme 15ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Thick, rich, luxurious cream that effortlessly sinks into skin and is specially formulated to nourish the tender skin around the eyes.
All Seeing Opulent Eye Crème is made by whipping herb-infused Jojoba, Tamanu, Shea, Borage, and Avocado oils with refreshing Rosewater and Aloe Vera. Living Libations then infuses this mixture with an entire palette of nourishing essences to soothe and infuse the delicate skin around the eyes.
Dry skin, fine lines, and wrinkles will enjoy an influx of moisture with this caring cream, which is perfect to wear under make-up (and may also be graced upon the entire face).
For a super-silky nighttime treat combine a diminutive dollop of All Seeing Opulent Eye Crème with a drop of Open Sky Eye Serum to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines and wake up feeling renewed.
Gently pat onto skin surrounding the eye area.
Feel free to wear makeup over the crème! Blends well with Open Sky Eye Serum, Best Skin Ever Seabuckthorn, Cell Serum, Soothsayer Serum, and Night Nectar.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe) - Juicy Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that grows in warmer climates. It has a sturdy leaf which offers a clear, gelatinous pulp. This pulp creates a cooling, soothing balm for the delicate skin around the eyes. Offering pitch-perfect levels of hydration to the entire eye area, aloe has plentiful properties that seep into the skin to relax the appearance of redness and puffiness.
- Rose Hydrosol (Rosa damascena) - Resilient Rose Hydrosol prepares the pores to receive the hydration it adores. Rose Hydrosol, also referred to as rosewater, is culled from the first round of steam distilled rose petals of Rosa damascena in the production of Rose Otto essential oil. The best Rose Hydrosol comes from the primary distillation and never, ever has any additional water or alcohol added. As rose petals dance in a fountain of dew during distillation, micro-soluble components of the essential oil impart the hydrosol with the memory of roses along with releasing beneficial water-soluble constituents for sublime skincare.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with antioxidants and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum) - Enchanting Tamanu is a replenishing berry oil that is easily absorbed deep into the skin to keep moisture in and shelter the skin from dryness. Tamanu is said to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of scars. Even for a fatty oil, it has a high (92%!) lipid content. It is also a wonderful ingredient in moisturisers for acne-prone skin.
- Avocado (Persea americana) - This beloved fruit is bountifully beneficial for the skin. Avocado Oil is lush in lipids providing moisturising manna, especially for softening the appearance of fine lines that can define the delicate tissue around the eyes.
- Borage (Borago officinalis) - Beautiful blue starflowers blossom from the Borage plant, whose seeds restore moisture and smoothness to the skin. Borage is filled with GLA, an essential fatty acid that is bountiful succulence for skin.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) - Shea butter is made from the African Shea nut tree, which has been used by African people for centuries both to soften the skin and to shield skin from the elements. Shea butter replenishes the skin while providing deeply moisturising benefits. Shea butter is a lavish lipid that brings a healthy glow to the entire eye area.
- Orange Wax (Citrus aurantium) - This winsome wax is extracted from the pressed peels of oranges and contains fabulous phytosterols. It creates a natural emulsifier that enhances the stability of the crème and entwines the ingredients together.
- Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus punctulatus) - Captivating Cape Chamomile exudes a beautiful, fine fruity-floral fragrance that is one of my favorite aromas. Cape chamomile has a high content of rare, nourishing ester and azulene compounds that impart a teal blue hue to soothe all manner of skin imbalances. This rejuvenating essence regulates sebum and softens the appearance of scars, and spots.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) - The beautiful, blue-hued colour Eye Crème is thanks to an infusion of Blue Tansy oil. The high azulene content of this oil makes it prime and sublime for skincare. Blue Tansy has a deliciously sweet herbaceous aroma and enhances relaxation while soothing the appearance red, dry, or cracking skin.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturising power of Carrot Seed.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose Otto offers oh-so-much-more than an ambrosial aroma. It is also the most tonifying of all the rose oils. It is an incredibly elegant and precious essence. It takes sixty roses to make a single drop of Rose Otto essential oil! This regal botanical adds resiliency, elasticity, and moisture to the skin to minimise signs of aging and give the skin a rosy glow. It reduces the look of age spots, and it also smells amazing!
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Sacred Frankincense is the pièce de résistance of skincare! It relaxes redness, firms the skin, minimises melasma, and infuses the skin with copious moisture. It’s also wonderful for reducing the appearance of scars and age spots.
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) - Herbal Infusion in Jojoba. Known for its affinity for the skin around the eyes and toning complexions.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lovely Lavender is a gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic that is restorative and calming. It relaxes redness and cools heat. Lavender can be used to improve the appearance of scars, even out skin tone, cleanse acne prone skin, and balance the skin’s sebum levels.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) - Lemon Balm is loved for its fragrant fresh-scent. This calm, lemony herb is a balm to dull and dry complexions.
- Milky Oat Straw (Avena sativa) - Prized amongst herbalists for its gentle and compassionate nature. Marvelous milky oat straw is harvested when oat tops are filled with white milky fluid (before they become "oats") and are highly nutritive. The veritable verve of this gentle restorative herb is a dose of delight for depleted, dry types. This herb is gluten free.
- Rosemary + Sage Extracts (Rosemarinus officinalis + Salvia officinalis) - These potent and pure nectars contain hundreds of plant bio-actives and antioxidants that extends the life of this crème by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with cogent compounds that revive-alive the skin.
Aloe (Aloe Vera), Rosa damascena (Rose Hydrosol), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu), Persea americana (Avocado), Borago officinalis (Borage), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Citrus aurantium (Orange Wax), Eriocephalus punctulatus (Cape Chamomile), Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm), Avena sativa (Milky Oat Straw), Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Salvia officinalis (Sage).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.