Living Libations True Blue Spirulina Conditioner
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Perfect for dry hair, unmanageable manes, tangled locks, over-processed hair and split ends.
Follow your infusion of Living Libations True Blue Spirulina Shampoo with the soothing, hydrating True Blue Spirulina Conditioner, the yin to your hair’s yang!
Living Libations' opulent ingredients give thirsty tresses the moisture, shine and bounce they have been longing for. Imbued with a tremendous trifecta of the blue-hued azulene-containing essential oils, Blue Tansy, Yarrow and German Chamomile, this beneficial botanical compound is calming, cooling and is a highly regarded substance for skin and scalp.
Thanks to the infusion of organic, wild-crafted essential oils, this conditioner also serves to lift the spirits and equalise emotions. Azulene along with aloe vera, Coconut, Spirulina and Pomegranate extract guarantee tangle-free locks made lustrous with pure plant poetry! Tue Blue Spirulina Conditioner is a calming, clarifying infusion for body and soul.
After washing your hair, comb conditioner through hair while it is still wet. Rinse.
It may also be applied to tips of dry hair.
Apply to curly hair between washings.
Perfect for use with the True Blue Spirulina Shampoo, it moisturises and helps hair achieve a halo of glow.
- Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) - Coconut oil is a hair treatment-treat made in Heaven! This ingredient is used the world over to help seal split ends and give locks gorgeous luster and shine.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe is a botanical gem from the desert that ensures proper balance of moisture and promotes healthy hair. It is so easily absorbed into the hair and skin and harmonises oily hair and moisturises dry hair. It smoothes the hair cuticle and creates an invisible layer on the surface of each hair strand, helping to lock in moisture and nutrients.
- Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) - This succulent Seaweed is naturally mucilaginous and both smoothing and tonifying to hair strands.
- Orange Wax (Citrus aurantium) - This winsome wax is extracted from the pressed peels of oranges and contains fabulous phytosterols. It creates a natural emulsifier that enhances the stability of the crème and entwines the ingredients together.
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum) - Plump Pomegranate seeds exude an opulent oil that is a master moisturising agent. It is said to improve the appearance of skin’s elasticity and bring balance to dry scalp and hair.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira maxima) - Spirulina is a high-protein algae used to increase hair volume and dismiss dry flakes. Brimming with botanical benefits, this powerhouse plant can bring balance to scalp and hair.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) - Oats naturally contain beta-glucan, a compound that helps to lock in moisture in the hair and scalp. Oats are also renowned for their calming caress to dry hair and crowns. Oatstraw is gluten-free.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) - Blue Tansy is brimming with azulene and sesquiterpenes to calm, cool, and tame your scalp and mane. It has a deliciously sweet herbaceous aroma and enhances relaxation while soothing the appearance dry, red, skin or skin that has been exposed to environmental elements. This benevolent blue dream brings peace to your hair care routine.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) - Yarrow is particularly suited to balancing skin oil production, especially in oily skin. It is high in cool, blue azulene to calm the scalp.
- German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) - Beloved Blue Chamomile essence is distilled from flowers in the daisy family and harvested in the early morning hours for the most potent extract. High quantities of chamazulene impart this distillation with a deep oceanic blue color, and compelling cooling and calming blessings are especially suited for skin and hair care. With its inky blue hue, German chamomile contains constituents of sesquiterpenes (azulene) and sesquiterpenols (a-bisabolol) making this oil an opulent offering to beautify our bodies.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Sacred Frankincense is beautifully balsamic in nature, giving it the unparalleled power to fade the appearance of scars, fine lines, and puffiness. In hair care, frankincense fortifies hair strands and scalp.
- Blood Orange (Citrus aurantium) - Blood Orange oil is a tonic for the hair roots and scalp, and its uplifting scent is always inspiring.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) - Rich, earthy Vetiver oil is grounding and calming for the skin, anointing the roots of each hair strand as the rain anoints the grass. Vetiver is a humectant that helps skin and hair retain moisture.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Luscious Lemon purifies the skin from head to toe. It is a wonderful all-over hair tonic; it is said to strengthen hair and increase shine. The aroma is uplifting, invigorating.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lavender brings its familiar calming fragrance to the mix and serenes the skin and scalp. The benefits of lavender oil in hair care are endless. This oil is traditionally used to ease dry scalps, deep condition hair, promote hair thickness, and more.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) - Beautiful Bergamot is a sunny citrus oil that is a tonic for hair and scalp. The aroma exudes cheer throughout the year.
- Sage + Rosemary (Salvia officinalis + Rosmarinus officinalis) - These potent and pure nectars contain hundreds of plant bio-actives and antioxidants that extend the life of this conditioning crème by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with cogent compounds that serve hair strands and scalp.
Spring Water, Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed), Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Wax), Punica granatum (Pomegranate), Arthrospira maxima (Spirulina), Avena sativa (Oatstraw), Tanacetum annuum (Tansy), Achillea millefolium (Yarrow), Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Citrus aurantium (Blood Orange), Vetiveria zizanioides (Vetiver), Citrus limon (Lemon), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.