Living Libations True Blue Spirulina Shampoo
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Whether you suffer from dry scalp or tired, lackluster hair, regular application of True Blue Spirulina Shampoo will help your hair and scalp return to a natural, lustrous condition.
Baptise your hair with bioactive botanical wisdom, and enjoy a renewed halo of hair with Living Libations True Blue Spirulina Shampoo. This shampoo cleanses the scalp and hair down to the roots. It is the natural choice for bringing all hair types into beautiful balance.
Wave good-bye to waxy build-up and so long to split ends. Dismiss dry flakes. Tame unruly tresses. Say hello to healthy hair. Love your locks. Ordain your mane. Consecrate your curls. True Blue Spirulina Shampoo is a pure powerhouse that protects your magnificent mane with a force field of nature’s most fortifying compounds formulated to bathe hair in brilliance and bring bountiful bounce back to your locks.
This transforming treat for tired, over- processed tresses is infused with a tremendous trifecta of azulene-containing essential oils: Blue Tansy, Yarrow and German Chamomile. This beneficial compound gets unveiled in the process of distilling the essential oils.
Similar to radiant skin, radiant hair is coated in natural oils that protect each strand and keep the hair elastic, smooth, and shiny. The scalp produces these oils in exactly the right amount to keep the hair lubricated. Synthetic hair products, even those marketed for treated and coloured hair, strip away these oils, irritate the scalp, and damage hair follicles. Some of the harsh chemicals in these products, such as sodium lauryl sulfate and oleyl betaine, can cause hair colour to fade fast. Instead of the full, shiny, smooth locks promised on the bottle the result is often dull, faded, and lifeless hair.
Living Libations' shampoos are great for coloured hair. Healthy looking hair sets the stage for dimensional colour and shiny strands. The day or night before you plan on applying colour, use Living Libations' super hydrating, heavenly Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Mask, or sleep with Shine On or True Blue Spirulina Conditioners in your hair overnight. This will prime hair and pave the way for luminous colour afterward. Plump strands of hair grab on to the dye and hold colour longer without fading. A few days after colouring your hair you may want to skip all hair products to give the dye ample time to set.
Suitable for all hair types, including children’s hair and colored hair.
Wet hair and massage into hair and scalp.
It can be used daily and best when followed with True Blue Spirulina Conditioner.
- Coco-Protein (Cocos nucifera) - Coco-protein along with yucca are the saponifiers that help True Blue Spirulina Shampoo have its purely natural, botanical suds. Coco- protein is derived from the sugars, proteins and fatty acids of organic, virgin coconut oil. Coco-protein is a non-ionic saponifier that has been tested to be free of any recognised side effects. It is not detected in human tissue or urine and is free from ethylene oxide (which can cause nitrosamine contamination) and also free from preservatives. It has excellent dermatological compatibility and also has low environmental impact, as it is highly biodegradable. Coco-protein is not related to any of the sulfates or sulfides, which are best avoided.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe is a botanical gem from the desert that ensures proper balance of moisture and promotes healthy hair. It is so easily absorbed into the hair and skin and harmonises oily hair and moisturises dry hair. It smoothes the hair cuticle and creates an invisible layer on the surface of each hair strand, helping to lock in moisture and nutrients.
- Yucca (Yucca elata) - Yucca, also known as soap tree, is a native plant to the America Southwest. The roots of these trees are very high in saponins and traditionally have been used by Native Americans as a natural body and laundry soap. These yucca root saponins are a soap-making ingredient, which encourages the lather in Living Libations' shampoo. This special root also has emollient properties that have a soothing effect on the hair shaft.
- Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) - This succulent Seaweed is naturally mucilangenic, being both stimulating and tonifying for the hair. People from regions that ingest lots of seaweed have thick, beautiful hair! Bladderwrack feeds the roots and shaft of the hair. It holds moisture in the hair strands to reduce fly-aways and frizz.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) - Spirulina is a high-protein algae used to increase hair volume and dismiss dry flakes. Brimming with botanical treasures, this powerhouse plant can bring balance to scalp and hair.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) - Oatstraw gives more body and fullness to tresses, and smoothes out knots and tangles. Oatstraw is gluten free.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) - Blue Tansy is brimming with azulene and sesquiterpenes to calm, cool, and tame your scalp and mane. It has a deliciously sweet herbaceous aroma and enhances relaxation while soothing the appearance dry, red, skin or skin that has been exposed to environmental elements. This benevolent blue dream brings peace to your hair care routine.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) - Yarrow is particularly suited to balancing skin oil production, especially in oily skin. It is high in cool, blue azulene to calm the scalp.
- German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) - Beloved Blue Chamomile essence is distilled from flowers in the daisy family and harvested in the early morning hours for the most potent extract. High quantities of chamazulene impart this distillation with a deep oceanic blue color, and compelling cooling and calming blessings are especially suited for skin and hair care. With its inky blue hue, German chamomile contains constituents of sesquiterpenes (azulene) and sesquiterpenols (a-bisabolol) making this oil an opulent offering to beautify our bodies.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - Sacred Frankincense is beautifully balsamic in nature, giving it the unparalleled power to fade the appearance of scars, fine lines, and puffiness. In hair care, frankincense fortifies hair strands and scalp.
- Blood Orange (Citrus aurantium) - Blood Orange oil is a tonic for the hair roots and scalp, and its uplifting scent is always inspiring.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) - Rich, earthy Vetiver oil is grounding and calming for the skin, anointing the roots of each hair strand as the rain anoints the grass. Vetiver is a humectant that helps skin and hair retain moisture.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Luscious Lemon purifies the skin from head to toe. It is a wonderful all-over hair tonic; it is said to strengthen hair and increase shine. The aroma is uplifting, invigorating.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lavender brings its familiar calming fragrance to the mix and serenes the skin and scalp. The benefits of lavender oil in hair care are endless. This oil is traditionally used to ease dry scalps, deep condition hair, promote hair thickness, and more.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) - Beautiful Bergamot is a sunny citrus oil that is a tonic for hair and scalp. The aroma exudes cheer throughout the year.
- Sage + Rosemary (Salvia officinalis + Rosmarinus officinalis) - These potent and pure nectars contain hundreds of plant bio-actives and antioxidants that extend the life of this conditioning crème by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with cogent compounds that serve hair strands and scalp.
Spring Water, Cocos nucifera (Coco-Protein), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Yucca elata (Yucca), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed), Arthrospira platensis (Spirulina Cold Water Infusion Extract), Avena sativa (Oats Extract), Tanacetum annuum ( Blue Tansy), Achillea millefolium (Yarrow), Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Citrus aurantium (Blood Orange), Vetivera zizanodes (Vetiver), Citrus limon (Lemon), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.