Living Libations Rose Glow Complexion Mist 50ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Living Libations Rose Glow Complexion Mist prepares the pores to receive the hydration it adores.
The hydrosol of hundreds of resilient rose petals dance in a fountain of dew that awakens and renews skin and spirit. Rose Glow Complexion Mist is divine decadence to drench dry skin and to tone uneven texture.
Spritz upon freshly cleansed face and throughout the day to hydrate skin. Use during flights to revivify and replenish tired skin.
- Rose Hydrosol (Rosa damascena) - Resilient Hydrosol prepares the pores to receive the hydration it adores. Rose Hydrosol, also referred to as rosewater, is culled from the first round of steam distilled rose petals of Rosa damascena in the production of Rose Otto essential oil. The best rose hydrosol comes from the primary distillation and never, ever has any additional water or alcohol added. As rose petals dance in a fountain of dew during distillation, micro-soluble components of the essential oil impart the hydrosol with the memory of roses along with releasing beneficial water-soluble constituents for sublime skincare. Rose hydrosol is a mild toner and acts as a hydrating humectant that lift the spirits and soothe thirsty skin. A single spritz infuses your skin with the profound beauty of this special water that has been prized through the millenniums.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Regal Rose Otto is a steam-distilled divination from the Valley of Roses in Bulgaria and has been an integral ingredient in skincare preparations for centuries. Poets, writers, and mystics have extolled the heart-warming effects of Rose Otto, which opens the heart to love. Beyond its angelic aroma and healing vibrations, rose otto is the most precious, sought-after, and medicinally majestic oil of any rose variety. Divine grace for beauty and face, radiant rose revives every filament of our being with its elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of rose otto essential oil! The 'otto' in rose otto, refers to its steam distillation process. This is the only type of rose essence one wants to use in skincare. Soothing to the heart and smoothing to skin, rose otto is a key ally in dermal rejuvenation, inviting balance and beauty.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Languid Lavender is famed for its ability to soothe body and mind. This gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic makes it perfect for fading the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, and uneven skin tone. Lavender is a lullaby to the spirit and skin.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) - Living Libations' ethically harvested, heavenly scented Sandalwood essence is distilled from the heartwood of the aromatic tree. It is also commonly used to soothe hot, reddened, and dry skin. May be anointed as a perfume, body oil, hair treatment, and acne toner. This serene oil contains alpha-santol and beta-santol, making sandalwood a steadfast serum for toning, regulating, and moisturising the skin.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin's current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturising power of carrot seed.
Rosa damascena (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle) Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.