Living Libations Mint + Myrrh Tooth Serum
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Living Libations Mint + Myrrh Tooth Serum is tough on tartar and soft on sensitive teeth.
Featuring a bouquet of beneficial botanicals, Mint + MyrrhTooth Serum is all you need for successful oral care.
Magnificent myrrh and merry mint have joined forces to create a perfectly potent – yet genuinely gentle – oral care serum. Each of the ingredients in the magnanimous Mint + Myrrh Tooth Serum has been used since ancient times to keep mouths fresh and clean, while also clearing plaque.
Together at last! Living Libations brings these ancient essential extracts into an effective alchemy that bestows a fresh breath of balanced oral ecology.
Powerful plant extracts and botanical-biotic ingredients offer a deep, natural oral clean for even the most sensitive mouths. Mint + Myrrh Tooth Serum is the perfect partner for those who are sensitive to cinnamon or are seeking a fresh flavored serum.
Invite Mint + Myrrh Tooth Serum into every step of your oral care routine.
Add a drop to a dry tooth brush in lieu of toothpaste or add a drop to potentiate your paste.
Combine with salt water for use as a mouth wash.
Massage onto gums, especially the area where the teeth and gums join.
Add a drop to your tongue scraper and strand of floss.
Place a drop directly on your tongue to freshen the breath.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) - A liquid pearl of holy anointing oil from the tree of life, our Frankincense comes from Somaliland where they grow the highest quality of gum trees. This precious essence has been used to support clean teeth and fresh breath for thousands of years in Middle Eastern areas. It is common for Arabian people to chew the resin in their mouths. They know of its ability to eliminate bad breath causing bacteria and assist with removing plaque.
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) - Myrrh is one of the oldest botanicals in the world. It has been mentioned in Egyptian texts including the Ebers Papyrus, which documents over eight hundred formulas. The Egyptians used large amounts of Myrrh in rituals, remedies, cosmetics, and embalming. Myrrh’s oral history includes it being used as a soothing, calming essence for the mouth.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Peppermint’s cool breezy taste gives you long-lasting fresh breath. Living Libations' Peppermint is a genuine distillation of the fresh leaves and comes from a fourth generation family of distillers in France. The Peppermint in commercial toothpaste is artificial menthol and only offers flavor. Real Peppermint is a potent and pleasant friend for oral care. It also inhibits the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - This is a rare variety of the Thyme species. It is a gentle toner that balances oral secretions. Thyme Linalool is also a potent botanical-biotic that banishes bad breath bacteria.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) - Wild Thyme is a famous breath freshener. In natural oral care, thyme has been historically used for centuries as a botanicalbiotic to balance the mouth and banish bad breath bacteria.
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) - Living Libations' wild Oregano oil is grown in the mountains along the Mediterranean. It contains two phenol compounds that contribute to its unique property: carvacrol at concentrations over 65% and thymol at 3.4% concentration. It is considered a hot oil and an excellent botanicalbiotic that has freshened breath for centuries.
- Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia) - Traditional Tea Tree is an herbaceous Herculean do-all. It is naturally packed with magnificent mouth attendants. Potent plant compounds of cineole and propanol work to refresh the mouth, prevent tartar build-up, and banish the bacteria that cause bad breath. Steam distilled in Australia, Tea Tree oil evokes a super-clean, piney-clean aroma.
Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Thymus officinalis linalool (Sweet Thyme), Thymus officinalis linalool (Sweet Thyme), Origanum vulgare (Oregano), Malaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.