Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Eyebrow Pencil (Light Brown|Grey)
Brand: Ere Perez
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Perfect eyebrow pencil for all eyebrows!
This unique formula glides on smoothly to fill in or define brows.
It dries naturally and the brush included allows you to comb the brows distributing the colour evenly. This tone is perfect for all eyebrows.
Pencil lightly through your brows in the direction of growth. Layer more colour as required for heavier look.
Use the built-in brush to distribute colour evenly.
mica, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, C10-18 triglycerides, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, vegetable (olus) oil, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) cera, organic sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, organic sesame (sesamum indicum) oil, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, glyceryl caprylate, organic jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E). May contain: +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
- Vegetable oils are triglycerides extracted from plants. Full of hydrating and nourishing properties.
- C10-18 triglyceride is a tri-ester of glycerin; a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Olus oil is an oil of vegetable origin consisting primarily of triglycerides of fatty acids as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate is made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Sesame (sesamum indicum) oil is edible oil extracted from the sesame seed. It contains fatty acids that protect your skin.
- Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate (Poly=many. Glyceryl=glycerine). Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Glyceryl Stearate slows water loss from the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Jojoba oil is extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.
- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
- Mica (CI 77019) is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Titanium dioxide TiO2 (CI 77891) is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in Ere Perez’s formulations is pigment grade (not nano size particles).