Wildcrafted Organics Everlasting Beauty Balm Concentrate 50ml
Brand: Wildcrafted Organics
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
This decedent golden hued balm melts on touch into a delicious, nourishing and skin loving potion.
Exotic Butters, precious oils and 24k gold will leave your skin incredibly soft, hydrated and radiant beyond belief.
Please be aware this product could melt in transit during summer and warm days. This will not effect the product in anyway and it simply has to be melted completely and placed in the refrigerator to reform.
- Kokum butter is a natural emollient that has a long history of being used for its healing properties due to its ability to rejuvenate damaged skin cells. Of course, it is kokum butters ability to rejuvenate the skin and restore skin flexibility that makes it such an important butter when it comes to treating damaged, aged skin.
- Cupuacu butter improves the appearance of prematurely ageing and thinning skin while being a superior moisturizer with great water absorption – it is known as the vegetable version of lanolin. Cupuacu butter has high levels of essential fatty acids including Omega 9, polyphenols and phytosterols which increase your skin's elasticity and improve the overall appearance of your skin.
- Murumuru seed butters unique composition of essential fatty acids and Pro-Vitamin A help restore elasticity to damaged and ageing skin making it a particularly useful product in anti-ageing products. It is also a soothing addition for products intended to heal dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis.
- Tamanu oil has a regenerative effect on the skin especially in the epidermis which is why it is such an effective healing oil. As we age our skin cell turnover slows so it is through this regenerative action that it is also revered for its anti-ageing properties. It is moisturizing , nourishing and repairing in particular to the epidermal cells so reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Squalane is an antioxidant that prevents UV damage and the formation of age spots, promotes cell regeneration and is antibacterial. It also helps restores moisture balance without feeling greasy.
- CoQ10, also known as ubiquinone, is a vitamin-like, fat-soluble substance naturally present in the body. A handful of studies have shown that coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may help improve the appearance of signs of ageing. There is also research showing that environmental factors deplete the presence of CoQ10 in the skin. Synthesized by the human body, it starts out at low levels when we are very young, reaches its peak in our young adulthood and shows a gradual decline after the age of 20, even as the body's demand for it grows. Topically applied, CoQ10 can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of wrinkles due to photoaging, as well as epithelial cell turnover.
Massage a pea sized amount into your skin after misting.
This multi-tasking balm can also be used to cleanse the skin – massage into skin and use a hot face cloth to remove.
Blend with your mineral makeup powder to create a silky, organic foundation.
* Keep your precious balm in a cool room or if necessary, the refrigerator as it will melt in hot weather. If it melts simply stir with a clean, sterile utensil and place in the fridge. Melting will cause no damage to any of the precious ingredients.
Vegan. 85% Certified Organic & Wild Harvested Ingredients.
Garcinia indica seed butter, Orbignya oleifera seed oil*, Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, Astrocaryum murumura seed butter**, Astrocaryum tucuma seed butter**, Mangifera indica seed butter, Camellia Oleifera seed oil*, Squalane, Rosa canina fruit oil*, Adansonia digitata oil, Persea gratissima oil*, Argania spinosa kernal oil*, Calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, Rubus idaeus seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil*, Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, Tocopherol, Glycine soja Oil^, Anthemis nobilis flower oil, Hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, Helichrysum italicum flower oil***, Theobroma Cacao extract**, Ubiquinone, Rosa damascena flower oil**, gold flakes, +Linalol +d-Limonene +Geraniol
*Organic, **Wild harvested, ***Therapeutic grade, ^ GMO free
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
My overall experience was 10/10 . I purchased the Everlasting Beauty Balm, when I opened it up half the balm had evaporated. I notified Kayla, not expecting anything however, no questions asked and no fault of her own, Kayla immediately rectified this by sending me another product immediately . Not only is her skin care range amazing but her Customer Service is OUTSTANDING ! Kayla has set the bar very high on her customer service, it just has this unique and genuine touch to it. Each package I open from One Fine Secret, I don’t just open up a box with my goods in it, I open up a box that it filled with thoughtfulness, kindness and care ❤️ Thank You Kayla @ (One Fine Secret)
I received this sample pot of this beautiful balm. I must admit I was a little apprehensive about using a balm as in the past I haven’t liked the feel of them and I am absolutely loving the texture and the light feel of it, absorbed into the skin not heavy at all and smells devine! Look forward to purchasing this one next:))