Sodashi Rejuvenating Serum 30ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
An intensive repair serum that enriches ageing and environmentally damaged skin.
› Suited to sensitive, dry, mature and normal to dry skin types
It’s not surprising that this oil is one of Sodashi's best sellers: it’s an infusion of nine powerful botanical oils including Centella, Carrot Oil, Palmarosa and Frankincense.
Skin firming actives plus nourishing fatty acids and anti-oxidants stimulate cellular turnover, boost elasticity, strengthen capillaries, diminish wrinkles, and protect against free radicals.
The unique formula penetrates deeply, restoring moisture, clarity, and glow to your skin. The texture is gorgeous and the aroma is subtle and beautiful.
- Antioxidant and vitamin rich to regenerate the skin and assist to reduce pigmentation
- Gives the skin an energised, youthful radiance
- Nourishing and softens the skin
- Helps to correct and prevent sun damage
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Use on cleansed skin 3 or 4 times a week in the evening and follow with a Sodashi moisturiser.
Use just one or two pumps after cleansing, warmed between the hands and pressed onto the face.
Can be used during the day if extra hydration is needed.
Listen to your skin and use this only when required – perhaps just the evening, maybe only a few times a week, possibly every day.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- It’s a really good idea to ‘press’ products into the skin rather than rub, as it helps to calm the skin and the warmth from your hands help to infuse the oils.
- Can be emulsified with dampened fingers or a spritz of your favourite mist for fast absorption.
- This serum assists the repair process during the night.
- For a more intensive treatment the oil can be applied following a Skin Boost (to aid penetration of active ingredients).
- The serum can also be mixed with a moisturiser for more protection/intensive care e.g. cold climates, flights etc.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Palmarosa Oil (Cymbopogon Martinii) - Palmarosa has a soft, lemony-fresh green scent with hints of geranium and rose. An amazing oil as it stimulates the regeneration of skin cells and also balances sebum production, making it excellent for dry and oily skins. It is also excellent to help reduce inflammation and blemishes.
- Sandalwood East Indian (Santalum Album) - Regenerates the growth of new healthy, skin cells. It has wonderful emollient properties which make it ideal for dry, dehydrated, inflamed and even oily skins.
- Olibanum (Frankincense, Boswellia Carterii) - Sodashi highly values the skin rejuvenating and toning properties of Frankicense. It is excellent for aging and mature skin. It’s woody and spicy smell also soothes and calms the mind and mood.
- Centella Oil (Centella Asiatica) - Increases the production of collagen and strengthens the circulation. Highly regenerative for the repair of skin.
- Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima) - This vibrant green coloured oil is rich in chlorophyll , and many nutrients inlcuding Vitamin A & D. Helps restore moisture and nourishment to dry, mature, climate damaged and undernourished aging skin.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), persea gratissima (avocado oil*), centella asiatica (centella oil), daucus carota sativa (carrot oil*), tocopherol (vitamin E), cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa*), boswellia carterii (frankincense), santalum album (sandalwood east indian), rosa damascena (damask rose floral water). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.