Sodashi Nourishing Repair Treatment 100ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
An enriching cream which works to help slow the signs of visible ageing and promote elasticity of the skin.
› Suited to sensitive, dry, mature and normal to dry skin types
This intensely moisturising night cream delivers age-defying benefits overnight, when skin is already in repair mode.
A powerful blend of cold pressed avocado, rosehip, carrot and apricot kernel oils together with extracts of centella, cistus and rosewood – it works to balance out skin tone, increase elasticity and stimulate new collagen growth, while also protecting and repairing skin from free radical damage. In the morning, skin emerges replenished, revitalized, dewy, even-toned and plump with moisture.
Those with dry or dehydrated skin can also use this deeply nourishing treatment during the day.
- Repairs skin damage and maintains healthy skin functions.
- Reduces visible signs of aging and dry skin lines.
- Stimulates collagen formation, resulting in firmer and suppler skin.
- Super rich in vitamins and minerals to reinforce the skin naturally and strengthen and repair environmentally damaged skin.
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Apply a small amount to face and neck after cleansing, exfoliating and toning.
For use at night as an intensive treatment for normal skin, or day and night for dry and mature skin.
May also be applied to the décolletage.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- This product contains carrot oil (not the garden variety of carrots, but from carrot seed).
- It’s a must to apply to the décolletage to reduce vsible signs of ageing. However due to its high content of beta carotene (a powerful antioxidant), this can have a yellowing effect to clothing. To protect clothing, use a tissue to absorb any excess.
- Can be used more regularly in dry seasons or climates.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Centella Oil (Centella Asiatica) - Increases the production of collagen and strengthens the circulation. Highly regenerative for the repair of skin.
- Rosehip Oil (Rosa Mosqueta) - Rosa mosqueta oil contains Carotenoids, Vitamin A, a high concentration of vitamin C (well known for its rejuvenating and repairing properties) and essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are of extreme importance for skin tissue regeneration. These essential fatty acids attract and retain moisture making our skin look younger, healthier and with a more elastic structure.
- Carrot Oil (Daucus Carota Sativa) - A vibrant orange oil extremely rich in beta carotene, vitamins B, C, D and E. It is excellent to rejuvenate dry and aging skins.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), persea gratissima (avocado oil*), macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea nut butter*), centella asiatica (centella oil), rosa rubiginosa (rosehip oil*), daucus carota sativa (carrot oil*), tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), boswellia carterii (frankincense), lavandula angustifolia (lavender*), pogostemon cablin (patchouli*), cistus ladaniferus (cistus*), aniba roseodora (rosewood), citrus aurantium (neroli), rosa damascena (damask rose floral water). *organic.
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.