Sodashi Enzyme Face Polish 50ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A triple action exfoliant that instantly brightens and softens skin to reveal a glowing, smoother complexion.
› Suited to all skin types
A triple action exfoliant for instant radiance. For serious glow, use this one-minute treatment twice a week.
Enzyme Face Polish instantly brightens and softens skin to reveal a glowing, smoother complexion. A blend of finely ground rice powder and pomegranate enzymes work to exfoliate and soften the skin, whilst natural brightening agents Geranium and Sweet Orange deliver serious skin perfecting benefits.
Moisturising Macadamia, Apricot Kernel, and Sesame Oils plus Vitamin E boost radiance even further, leaving your skin glowy, incredibly smooth and beautifully soft.
- Removes dead skin cells and skin congestion
- Brightens, revitalises and softens skin
- The active enzymes dissolve the uppermost layer of dead skin cells
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
1. Use 1-2 times per week. After cleansing, apply a small pea sized amount of enzyme face polish onto a damp face and lightly massage over the skin and neck in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area.
2. For best results, leave on for 1 minute.
3. Remove with a warm, damp face cloth or rinse well with water.
4. Follow with boost, serum and moisturiser.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Mix Enzyme Face Polish with clay cleanser for a gentler exfoliation.
- Apply to the skin, after massaging gently leave on the skin for a minute for a stronger brightening effect.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Rice Powder (Oryza Sativa) - Used in our Enzyme Face polish, rice powder works synergistically with Sodashi's Pomegranate enzyme to tone and exfoliate the skin naturally leaving it clean and fresh.
- Orange Sweet (Citrus Sinensis) - When used in a cream or lotion it also assists the lymphatic system, helping to detoxify a congested skin. Useful for dry, aging skin as it has a tendency to plump up cells and giving a soft, full and velvety appearance. Supports collagen formation in the skin, which is required for a healthy, younger looking skin.
- Macadamia Oil (Macadamia Integrifolia) - This oil acts as a natural anti-inflamatory, due to its oleic acid (Omega-9 fatty acid) content. It is used as an excellent scar healer and preventer. Very useful to moisturise and nourish dry and mature skins.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), cetearyl alcohol, lactobacillus/punica granatum fruit ferment extract (pomegranate enzyme), lauryl glucoside, sodium lauryl glucose, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), sesamum indicum (sesame oil), oryza sativa (rice powder), geogard, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum, citrus sinensis (sweet orange*), citric acid, pelargonium gravoelens (geranium*). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
My husband and I LOVE this product! It has a beautiful creamy texture with very fine exfoliating particles that do not dry out my skin or cause any aggravation, we use it 1-2 a week depending on how our skin is feeling and it always feels beautiful afterward and we have noticed our other products seem to sink in a lot further. We both have dehydrated, sensitive skin.
This is gentle yet effective polish, perfect for sensitive skin. Skin feels smooth but hydrated after use, leaving my skin perfectly prepped for oils & moisturisers.