Sodashi Calming Serum 30ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
An intensive repair serum that heals and soothes irritated and sensitive skin.
› For all skin types that are sensitive, reactive and irritated
Two drops of this soothing oil-serum smoothed onto skin before bedtime will utterly calm, revitalise and renew sensitive or irritated skin before morning.
An infusion of 12 strengthening botanical oils including Vetiver, Rosehip, Centella, Chamomile and Sandalwood, this cooling and nourishing blend protects and speeds skin recovery for a glowy, clear complexion. Deeply cooling and hydrating and packed with antioxidants to protect against free radicals, reduce the appearance of fine lines, treat sun damage and brighten the complexion.
It smells gorgeous and leaves your skin refined, nourished, and silky-soft.
- Helps repair damaged capillaries and strengthen sensitive skin
- Has a calming effect and helps to restore a balanced and even complexion
- Calms, soothes & reduces redness
- Deeply nourishing
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
Massage into cleansed skin 3 or 4 times a week in the evening and follow with a Sodashi moisturiser.
Use just one or two pumps after cleansing, warmed between the hands and pressed onto the face.
Can be used during the day if extra hydration is needed.
Listen to your skin and use this only when required – perhaps just the evening, maybe only a few times a week, possibly every day.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- It’s a really good idea to ‘press’ products into the skin rather than rub, as it helps to calm the skin and the warmth from your hands help to infuse the oils.
- Can be emulsified with dampened fingers or a spritz of your favourite mist for fast absorption.
- An intensive repair treatment for sunburnt skin.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Vetiver (Vetiveria Zizanoides) - Vetiver Root Oil increases the absorbent ability of skin cells, it is recommended for dry, irritated, mature and prematurely aged skins. It will nourish and moisturise the skin.
- Centella Oil (Centella Asiatica) - Increases the production of collagen and strengthens the circulation. Highly regenerative for the repair of skin.
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) - Chamomile is, a wonderfully relaxing essential oil and has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It strengthens the skin’s elasticity and skin tissue and helps to heal dry, flaky, itchy or acne skins.
- Sandalwood East Indian (Santalum Album) - Regenerates the growth of new healthy, skin cells. It has wonderful emollient properties which make it ideal for dry, dehydrated, inflamed and even oily skins.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), centella asiatica (centella oil), camellia oleifera (camellia oil*), rosa rubiginosa (rosehip oil*), tocopherol (vitamin E), lavandula angustifolia (lavender*), santalum album (sandalwood east indian), citrus aurantium (neroli), vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver*), anthemis nobilis (chamomile roman*), chamomilla matricaria (chamomile german*). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› IN-STORE PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.