Sodashi Calming Face and Neck Moisturiser 100ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A calming, nutrient rich day and night moisturising cream that protects and soothes the skin.
› For all skin types that are sensitive, reactive and irritated
This soothing delicious rose-scented moisturiser sinks instantly into skin to soften and nourish, and deeply hydrate.
A blend of exquisite healing botanical oils Camellia, Rosewood, Calendula and Neroli, it quickly reduces redness and irritation leaving skin remarkably supple and soft. Naturally packed with vitamins and antioxidants, it dramatically improves skin tone while strengthening and protecting against future damage.
- Fast penetrating moisturiser
- Soothing and will quickly calm any skin irritation
- Calms and reduces redness
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Protects from environmental damage
- Light and easily absorbed
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, small batch & hand crafted in Australia.
Free of synthetic ingredients including parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives and dyes, phthalates and triclosan.
1. Apply each morning and evening over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
2. Press moisturiser into the skin rather than massaging to stimulate lymphatic system and give a more toned finish.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
* Tips: In summer apply your Sodashi Skin Boost over the top of your moisturiser to give you a matte finish, and maximum absorption of your moisturiser and all it’s vital nutrients for your skin. Wonderful for sunburnt skin.
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight and water exposure.
- Sodashi does not recommend storing your Sodashi products in the fridge unless you live somewhere where the temperatures often exceed 30 degrees and your home gets hot.
- Refrigeration won’t impact on the efficacy of your products at all, but it may change their consistency.
* KEY INGREDIENTS
- Camellia Oil (Camellia Sinensis) - This brilliant moisturising oil is extracted from the White Tea plant which means it is also rich in antioxidants. It has the ability to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin and contains nutrients that help to nourish and revitalise dry skin and help to firm an tone the skin, also making it feel incredibly soft and smooth.
- Calendula Oil (Calendula Officinalis) - This vibrant gold coloured oil, Calendula’s calming properties help to soothe irritated skin and assist the skin to heal and repair.
- Rosewood (Aniba Rosaeodora) - This oil is an excellent cell stimulant and tissue regenerator. It’s healing and rejuvenating properties make it particularly suitable for dull, sensitive, combination and ageing skins. It’s sweet floral smell also has a balancing effect on the mind and helps to lift the spirit.
- Neroli (Citrus Aurantium) - A delicate flower produces this delicate fragrance, known for it’s powerful effect as the ‘rescue remedy’ of essential oils to assist with shock and grief. Importantly for skincare it improves the skin’s elasticity, and is extremely beneficial for spider veins and broken capillaries.
* FULL INGREDIENTS: aqua (purified water), macadamia integrifolia (macadamia oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), prunus dulcis (almond oil), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), calendula officinalis (calendula oil*), myrtus communis (myrtle floral water*), centella asiatica (centella oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea nut butter*), camellia oleifera (camellia oil*), rosa damascena (damask rose floral water), tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), lavandula angustifolia (lavender*), aniba roseodora (rosewood), citrus aurantium (neroli), rosa damascena (damask rose), anthemis nobilis (chamomile roman*), chamomilla matricaria (chamomile german*). *organic
Want to learn more about Sodashi, its ingredients, product use and packaging?
Australia Post is experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19.
Whilst some areas may meet standard delivery timeframes, depending on your location (e.g. QLD, WA and regional areas), this could be up to 5 additional business days of delays.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($11.95 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting orders outside of Australia.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I am 52 with rosacea, fine lines & an oily t-zone. Absolutely impossible to find a moisturiser that doesn't add too much oil causing me to break out or flare up my sensitive skin with too many ingredients. This beautiful moisturiser has calmed & nourished my skin perfectly. I no longer have to blot my makeup twice daily as my skin has balanced using it morn & night. My skin is soft & glowing. Highly recommend the whole calm range.