Mukti Vitamin Booster Vital A Elixir
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Maximise your beauty sleep with this nourishing night time elixir.
Fortified with active vitamin A and reinforced with botanical extracts and antioxidants including Lycopene, Buriti, Rosehip oils and CoEnzyme Q10 this gentle elixir works on resurface your skin tone to reveal an even, refined complexion.
› SUITED TO: Combination/Oily, Dry, Mature, Normal
› Made in Australia, Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Nut and Gluten Free. Packaged in Biophotonic glass.
Vitamin A (Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate HPR) is a gentle retinoid that works through the mechanism of inhibiting enzymes that break down collagen. It also increases cellular turnover, resulting in a softening of the lines and wrinkles. It works to fight acne by dissolving surface oil and diminishing pores, as well as fading dark spots and reducing pigmentation.
Use in combination with the Age Defiance Night Serum to amp up your results.
*Vitamin A and may not be suitable for sensitive skin or during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Restore luminosity
- Even skin tone
1. Use Elixir in the evening after cleansing. May be used in conjunction with Age Defiance Night Serum.
2. Press gently onto face, neck and decolletage areas and allow to absorb. If minor irritation occurs, stop using the product for 1-2 days then continue to use every other day.
Avoid if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use in the presence of sunlight.
Store below 30°C. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
› Vital A Elixir contains Vitamin A in the form of Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate. Whilst this form of Vitamin A is generally less reactive than traditional forms of Vitamin A, it can still cause a prickly sensation. This is very normal for products that have optimal levels of Vitamin A and can occur with any skin type. It is recommended that if there is any sensitive reaction, that usage is reduced to every second or third night until a tolerance is built to the vitamin A.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil (and) Solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) extract, Dimethyl isosorbide (and) Hydroxypinacolone retinoate (Vitamin A), Mauritia flexuosa (Buriti) oil, Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil*, Glycerin (Vegetarian)*, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Spilanthus acmella (Paracress) extract, Astragalus membranaceus (Milk Vetch) root extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glyceryl caprylate, Xanthan gum, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium gum, Pullulan, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) CO2 extract*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) oil*, p-Anisic acid (Natural).
*Certified organic ingredient.
Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils: citral, limonene, linalool.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80
- Flat rate standard shipping of $9 for orders under $80
› EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- Upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00 ($12 total for orders under $80)
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
› WEEKDAY PICKUP (FREE)
- Available from our Melbourne CBD store for in-stock items during store hours.
- You will be contacted via email or SMS when your order is ready to collect.
We also ship world-wide. Please click on the button below for more details.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our generous returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.