Mukti Hydrating Moisturiser
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Mukti’s best selling velvety smooth moisturiser that plumps and hydrates the skin leaving a glowing, dewy finish.
› SUITED TO: Dry, Mature, Normal
› Made in Australia, Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Cruelty Free and Gluten Free. Packaged in Biophotonic glass.
Infused with bioactive native extracts of Kakadu Plum, Banksia and Flame Tree providing naturally occurring Vitamin C and fortified with powerful antioxidants including CoEnzyme Q10, Kukui Nut, Rosehip and Pomegranate.
Hand blended with nurturing Damascan Rose and Carrot Seed extracts to improve elasticity and firmness of ageing skin.
1. Use morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
2. While skin is still moist, place a small dab in each of the key areas and gently press onto face, neck and décolletage in an upward motion.
Store below 30°C. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice*, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) nut oil*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Cetearyl glucoside (Vegetarian), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) nut butter*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter*, Glycerin (Vegetarian)*, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Spilanthus acmella (Paracress) extract, Astragalus membranaceus (Milk Vetch) root extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) extract*, Banksia spp (Banksia) extract, Brachychiton acerifolius (Flame Tree) extract, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) kernel oil*, Phenethyl alcohol (Natural), Rosa damascena (Rose) absolute, Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil*, Borago officinalis (Borage) oil, Aleurites moluccana (Kukui) nut oil*, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium gum, Xanthan gum, Pullulan, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) CO2 extract*, Daucus carota (Carrot) seed oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil*, Citrus aurantium amara (Petitgrain) oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) oil*.
*Certified organic ingredient. Certified by the ACO.
Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils: cinnamal, citral, citronellol, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I love the Mukti range; this was my first time using their moisturiser and it is a nice balance of hydration without feeling to heavy. I will re-purchase this once I run out because it smells lovely and my skin feels super soft. Thank you for your personalised hand written note Karla, small touches like that really make a difference. I also appreciate the sample of the Mukti antioxidant oil, it smells amazing and I'm looking forward to trying it.
Lovely daily moisturiser. Holds in all the moisture and nourishment from my oil while protecting from the daily elements - weather, pollution, exposure. Love it. x
Great to hear you're loving your Mukti Hydrating Moisturiser Elizabeth and that it's providing your skin beautiful nourishment and protection from the elements. Thanks so much for your lovely feedback. Kayla xx