Mukti Antioxidant Facial Oil Omega 3-6-9
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
A curated infusion of superfood oils including native Kakadu Plum, Kangaroo Flower, Sandalwood, Chia Seed, Pomegranate and Sea Buckthorn, this potent antioxidant elixir deeply sinks in generating cellular renewal and calming stressed out skin.
› SUITED TO: Combination/Oily, Dry, Mature, Normal, Sensitive
› Made in Australia, Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Cruelty Free and Gluten Free. Packaged in Biophotonic glass.
Rich in phytonutrients, phytoceramides, vitamins A and E, it reinforces the skin's natural lipid barrier brightening dull complexions and imparting a radiant glow. Skin appears hydrated, smoothed, luminous and more healthy-looking.
The versatile properties of this oil also mean it can be used with the Age Defiance Collection, Elixirs and Moisturisers for additional hydration and anti-ageing benefits.
1. Use after cleansing, toning and applying a serum. For best results apply while the skin is slightly moist.
2. Place a few drops on the fingertips and gently press onto the face, neck and décolletage. If skin requires extra hydration add a few drops to your moisturiser.
Store below 30°C. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil*, Salvia hispanica (Chia) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil*, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Spilanthus acmella (Paracress) extract, Astragalus membranaceus (Milk Vetch) root extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) seed oil, Anigozanthos flavidus (Kangaroo Flower) oil, Fusanus spicatus (Native Sandalwood) seed oil, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Santalum album (Sandalwood) oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot) seed oil*, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) berry*, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) kernel oil*, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) CO2 extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) CO2 extract*.
*Certified organic ingredient. Certified by the ACO.
Naturally occurring in essential oils: geraniol, limonene, linalool.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
As a man, i keep the health n fitness thing simple. Mukti fits into that nicely. I combine Marigold Hydrating Creme with a few drops of Antioxidant oil, and apply after my wake up shower. Working in a heavily air conditioned environment, it keeps my skin protected. When other men ask my age, the next question is what skin products i use, and women, how to i keep my beard so soft. Mukti still doing its job 10 years strong.
I have been using this product for 6 months now and won’t live without it. I have noticed a big difference since using this oil. I have very dry skin. I would recommend this product.
Lovely deep moisturising oil that doesn’t just sit on top of your skin, it soaks in. Nice smell too.