Living Libations Seabuckthorn Styling Serum 30ml
Brand: Living Libations
Sold out - Get Notified!
All-natural, pure botanical hair styling serum that will breathe new life into tired tresses while undoing synthetic product messes
Living Libations Seabuckthorn Styling Serum topples typical hair care products to the ground! This silky-smooth serum encompasses each lock of hair, achieving perfect balance from scalp to strand. Go beyond the chemical-filled gels and sprays that make the hair bland and infuse your luscious locks with nourishing botanicals.
Clarify curls, fix frizz and defy dry ends! Styling your lustrous locks is a breeze with this synthetic-free serum made of pure plant botanicals. This ultra-thin, highly conditioning liquid-gel is a lightweight, non-sticky styling serum made to maintain your mane’s optimum moisture. For body, shine and a styling gold mine, grace each strand with the helping hand of this Seabuckthorn Styling Serum.
Seabuckthorn Styling Serum is graced with Living Libations' top five 'hair-brained' essential oils to round out the benefits of this serum, which nourishes hair from beginning to end. There’s Peppermint oil to give a tingle to the scalp, Rosemary to energise, Patchouli to prevent dryness and Grapefruit to enhance healthy shine.
Place a small amount of this ultra light-weight gel in your palm and rub through hair for before styling. Helps to maintain your glamorous do.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Aloe is a botanical gem from the desert that ensures proper balance of moisture and promotes healthy hair. It is so easily absorbed into the hair and skin and harmonises oily hair and moisturise dry hair. It smooths the hair cuticle and creates an invisible layer on the surface of each hair strand, helping to lock in moisture and nutrients.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - The Latin name of the berry producing Seabuckthorn bush means “tree that makes the horses shine” referring to the berries benefits of making horses healthy and have shiny hair. Living Libations' seabuckthorn berry oil is a super-critical extract that has an affinity for strong, shiny, lustrous locks.
- Acacia Gum (Acacia senegal) - This is a naturally occurring resin, a hardened sap that is harvested from the acacia tree. In ancient times, the Greeks and Romans used this special resin to style and set their hair, increase shine, and balance the skin. Today, acacia gum is often used as a binding or thickening agent in natural hair products.
- Wild Harvested Bladderwrack Extract (Fucus vesiculosus) - This succulent seaweed is naturally mucilangenic, being both stimulating and tonifying for the hair. People from regions that ingest lots of seaweed have the thickest, beautiful hair! Bladderwrack feeds the roots and shaft of the hair with vitamins and minerals like calcium, magnesium, B Vitamins, and silica.
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara) - Coltsfoot contains high levels of minerals and amino acids to nourish the hair and scalp, including silica, sulfur, and cysteine. These elements are said to promote healthy hair, strengthen strands, prevent breakage, boost elasticity, and prevent buildup.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) - Horse chestnut is a classic herb for conditioning hair.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) - Horsetail is rich in silica that supports healthy hair strands.
- Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) - Stinging nettles is an ancient botanical for thick hair.
- Wild Rosehips (Rosa canina) - Wild Rosehips are hydrating and moisturising to the hair and scalp and may be used to remove dry flakes. Because of the omegas, and vitamins contained in rosehips, the oil is often used to nourish dry, brittle hair. Rosehips oil contains retinol, omegas 6 and 9, lycopene, beta-carotene, and naturally occurring vitamin C.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Potent Peppermint is used to boost energy and verve to the scalp for strong hair. Peppermint is often used to regulate sebum production on the scalp.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) - Rosemary is an herbaceous revive-alive-verve-tonic with a refreshing, penetrating aroma. It helps keep your hair healthy and happy; it brings on the shine, volume, and vibrancy in your hair.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) - The toning qualities of patchouli make it an excellent ingredient for the prevention of moisture loss.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) - Grapefruit essential oil works seamlessly with grapefruit seed extract to increase vitality and shine. It joins forces to clarify the hair and the scalp.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) + Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Extracts - This full fragrant symphony of Sage and Rosemary extracts yields powerful benefits for hair and skin, and sustains this conditioner’s freshness. These super potent supercritical extracts are concentrated compounds that act as a replenishing tonic for hair strands and scalp.
Spring Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Acacia senegal (Acacia Gum), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack), Tussilago farfara (Coltsfoot), Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut), Equisetum arvense (Horsetail), Urtica dioica (Nettles), Rosa canina (Rose Hips), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Pogostemon cablin(Patchouli), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
Australia Post may be experiencing delays to some areas due to the impact of COVID-19 as a result of limited flights and increased volumes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times for our postal services.
For a priority delivery option, please select Express Post at checkout.
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
› AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
› AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
Currently, we are not accepting international orders except for New Zealand.
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.