Living Libations Royal Rose CoQ10 Serum 15ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
All hail your magnificent skin! It is a majestic elixir to restore, rejuvenate and replenish skin wherein tone and texture needs reviving.
Living Libations Royal Rose CoQ10 Serum is a gift of royal proportions with ravishing Rose Otto and Rosehip Seed oils to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, CoQ10 to calibrate skin tone, Myrrh to ease fine lines, Immortelle to balance and a bouquet of Living Libations' most glorious essential oils to celebrate your regal skin.
Fit for a queen (or king!), the foundation of Royal Rose CoQ10 Serum is regal Rosehip Seed oil, a skin tonic trusted by the ancient Egyptians, the Mayans, and modern day Chileans. The history of this skin-loving oil stretches from Cleopatra right up to present day. A 1980s study of Chilean women found Rosehip Seed oil to be effective at easing wrinkles, improving the appearance of scars and firming sagging skin.
To the cold-pressed Rosehip Seed oil Living Libations added copious CoQ10, a bioactive essential enzyme that naturally occurs in our bodies. CoQ10 levels diminish as we age and over time our skin is left vulnerable by its absence. By infusing facial skin with restorative CoQ10, the skin is empowered from exposure to environmental elements and to expand skin’s elasticity and tone.
True royalty demands absolute abundance, an overflowing cornucopia of skin-loving botanicals and legions of doting tissue attendants! So Living Libations has added to this Royal Serum glorious Jojoba oil to saturate the skin, Stone Root oil to soothe, Sweet Thyme to love fine-lines, Ylang to balance, Geranium to firm, Immortelle to strengthen, Myrrh to moisturise and Lemon to energise.
Royal Rose CoQ10 Serum sets your skin on the throne and hails its smooth, firm glory.
Adorn upon skin in the night or morning by applying a drop of this lovely, nourishing serum to your palm.
Using your fingertips, gently pat the serum into your skin or the areas that need extra royal assistance.
- Rose Hip (Rosa canina) - Rose Hip oil is an ancient skin remedy most recently made famous by the people of Chile who use the oil to improve the appearance of scars, reduce wrinkles, and prevent signs of aging. The hips of the rose rejuvenate skin from your head to your toes! Rose hips contain high levels of nutrients, vitamins, and essential fatty acids, plus vitamin C and lycopene. This ingredient has an affinity for skin and supports elasticity and improves its texture and firmness.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with nutrients and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) - CoQ10 is a naturally occurring enzyme found in the body. It is used to produce the energy needed for daily rejuvenation. During childhood and adolescence, our bodies make plenty of CoQ10 so we flourish at optimal levels. With age or stress, our CoQ10 levels diminish and the skin can loose firmness and suppleness.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose Otto offers oh-so-much-more than an ambrosial aroma. It is also the most tonifying of all the rose oils. It is an abundantly elegant and precious essence. This regal botanical adds resiliency, elasticity, and moisture to the skin to minimise signs of aging and give the skin a rosy glow. It reduces the look of age spots, and it also smells ethereal!
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - Supple Sweet Thyme is as strong as it is soft! It contains all the fortifying and toning power of the other types of Thyme oils without causing irritation as it purifies pores. Sweet Thyme is lush with Linalool and is a treasured ingredient in our sublime skincare serums. It is perfect for gentle clarification and stimulating skin ovations.
- Ylang (Cananga odorata) - Ylang means "flower of flowers", and this cheerful, floral fragrance kisses the cheeks and invites radiant skin to come out and play. It harmonises the skin with pitch-perfect moisture. Blissful ylang flowers are relaxingly resplendent and imbue their sweet-scent into this salient serum.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - This gentle giant of skincare firms sagging skin, reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks and clarifies the skin.
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) - Majestic Myrrh graces your face with sacred reverence. This nourishing oil has been used for thousands of years to purify and sanctify. It is especially suited to red, dry, and sensitive skin.
- Stone Root (Collinsonia Canadensis L.) - This herb harnesses the impassible powers of juicy red roots grown beneath the earth’s flowers. Stone root calms and clarifies the look of skin with its tonifying action.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Luscious Lemon clarifies, energises, and purifies the skin from head to toe. It is excellent in cleansers for acne and bumps. Lemon tones, firms, and infuses skin with resilience.
Rosa canina (Rose Hip), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Coenzyme, Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle), Thyme vulgaris linalool (Sweet Thyme), Cananga odorata (Ylang), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh), Collinsonia canadensis L. (Stone Root), Citrus limon (Lemon).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.