Living Libations Rose Glow Creme
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Living Libations Rose Glow Crème is a daydream of rose’s revitalising rays that embraces pores with rosy adore.
This crème of botanical grace will bring balance to your benevolent face as it sinks gracefully into your complexion. It harmonises dry, pallid and wise skin with a pure palette of botanical bounty.
The elegant pink hue and rosy aroma will grace your senses with a symphony of beauty for soft resilient skin.
Apply after washing with a Best Skin Ever, (may we suggest Rose Best Skin Ever).
Smooth on as a succulent daytime moisturiser or numinous night cream.
For extra juiciness combine with a drop of Royal Rose or Rose Glow Serum.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - Juicy Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that grows in warmer climates. It has a sturdy leaf which offers a clear, gelatinous pulp. This pulp creates a cooling, soothing balm for the delicate skin around the eyes. Offering pitch-perfect levels of hydration to the entire eye area, aloe has plentiful properties that seep into the skin to relax the appearance of redness and puffiness.
- Rose Hydrosol (Rosa damascena) - Resilient Rose Hydrosol prepares the pores to receive the hydration it adores. Rose hydrosol, also referred to as rosewater, is culled from the first round of steam distilled rose petals of Rosa damascena in the production of rose otto essential oil. The best Rose Hydrosol comes from the primary distillation and never, ever has any additional water or alcohol added. As rose petals dance in a fountain of dew during distillation, micro-soluble components of the essential oil impart the hydrosol with the memory of roses along with releasing beneficial water-soluble constituents for sublime skincare.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, Golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with all soluble forms of vitamin E!
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) - Shea butter is made from the African Shea nut tree, which has been used by African people for centuries both to often the skin and to shield skin from the elements. Shea butter replenishes the skin while providing deeply moisturising benefits. Shea butter is a lavish lipid that brings a healthy glow to the entire eye area.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids deep into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, antioxidants, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of Seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is a ravishing replenisher and cleansing complexion clearer.
- Orange Wax (Citrus aurantium) - This winsome wax is extracted from the pressed peels of oranges and contains fabulous phytosterols. It creates a natural emulsifier that enhances the stability of the crème and entwines the ingredients together.
- Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) - This fragrant, floral wax is created during rose distillation. A natural emulsifier, it fuses this cashmere crème into a dream for skin care.
- Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) - Seaweed is rich in essential minerals, phytonutrients, vitamins, amino acids, and omega 3 fatty acids. This numinous nectar makes seaweed a popular toner to improve the appearance of puffiness, patchiness, and discoloration.
- Green Tea Herbal Infusion in Jojoba (Camellia sinensis) - Green tea tones tissues.
- Elderflowers Herbal Infusion in Jojoba (Sambucus nigra) - Renewing elderflowers are a tonic for tightening pores.
- Rose Hips Herbal Infusion in Jojoba (Rosa canina) - The hips of the rose rejuvenate skin from your head to your toes! Rose hips contain high levels of vitamins, and essential fatty acids, plus vitamin C and lycopene. This ingredient has an affinity for skin and supports elasticity to improve the appearance of scars, dryness, and wrinkles.
- Horsetail Herbal Infusion in Jojoba (Equisetum arvense) - Naturally rich in silica. Treasured tonic for skin.
- Marshmallow Root Herbal Infusion in Jojoba (Althaea officinalis) - The gooey offerings of this root give us an unexpected emollient that is softening and balancing. Marshmallow is used to moisten dry, rough skin, reduce redness, and bring balance to overly dry or overly oily skin.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - Languid lavender is famed for its ability to soothe body and mind. This gentle-yet-powerful skin tonic makes it perfect for fading the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, and uneven skin tone. Lavender is a lullaby to the spirit and skin.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Regal Rose Otto is a steam-distilled divination from the Valley of Roses in Bulgaria and has been an integral ingredient in skincare preparations for centuries. Poets, writers, and mystics have extolled the heart-warming effects of Rose Otto, which opens the heart to love. Beyond its angelic aroma and healing vibrations, rose otto is the most precious, sought-after, and medicinally majestic oil of any rose variety. Divine grace for beauty and face, radiant rose revives every filament of our being with its elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of rose otto essential oil! The ‘otto’ in rose otto, refers to its steam distillation process. This is the only type of rose essence one wants to use in skincare. Soothing to the heart and smoothing to skin, rose otto is a key ally in dermal rejuvenation, inviting balance and beauty.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium) - Neroli is renowned for smoothing and soothing scars, spots, and stretch marks. This toning, purifying oil gently rejuvenates, to create smooth, supple skin. The heavenly aroma evokes an orange grove in full bloom.
- Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) - Everlasting Immortelle is stellar and shines divine for all kinds of skincare. This fragrant-floral oil is wild-crafted on the island of Corsica where the flowers prosper with ocean breezes and sunshine. The flowers grow at an altitude of 4,000 feet on the rocky countryside cliffs. Immortelle aids in abating the appearance of scars, spots, melasma, redness and fine lines. This multifaceted gem of an oil is uplifting emotionally as well.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Pleasant Palmarosa is distilled from a tropical, fragrant grass resulting in an aromatic oil that smells like a lemony-geranium-rose and is simply splendid for the nose! This formidable skin rejuvenator rich in mighty monoterpenols, emollient esters, loving linalool, and generous geraniols balances skin oils and purifies pores.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil balances oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the replenishing power of Carrot Seed.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Lemon brings a zesty squeeze of suppleness and tone to skin.
- Schizandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis) - Used for over 3,000 years as one of the most important herbs in Chinese medicine, Schizandra Berry slows signs of aging of the skin. This wonderful berry inspires positivity and energises the spirit. A staple in Traditional Chinese Medicine, these red berries have been used for thousands of years to boost the body’s chi.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - This gentle giant of skincare firms skin, reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and is an exceptional toner for acne-prone skin.
- Sage and Rosemary Extracts (Salvia officinalis and Rosmarinus officinalis) - This natural preservative extends the life of this serum by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with beneficial antioxidants that revive-alive the skin.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Rosa damascena (Rosewater Hydrosol), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn Berry), Citrus aurantium (Orange Wax), Rosa damascena (Rose Wax), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Rosa canina (Rosehips), Equisetum arvense (Horsetail), Urtica dioica (Nettles), Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), Rosa damascena (Rose Otto), Citrus aurantium (Neroli), Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle), Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Citrus limon (Lemon), Schisandra chinensis (Schizandra Berry), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.
I love this face cream it smells incredible due to the high quality rose extracts and sinks into your skin immediately. It really does impart a rosehip glow! It’s more of a summer one for me as I need something heavier for winter but it is still very moisturising and I have noticed it has reduced dull areas of my skin to even out my complexion very quickly.
Hi Zarah Thank you so much for your lovely review, so delighted to hear you’re loving this luscious Living Libations creation! It really is a gorgeous botanical blend to nourish and hydrate the skin. Thanks so much for your wonderful support Zarah, have a fabulous day! Warmest, Kayla xx – founder