Living Libations Poetic Pits Vetiver 5ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Living Libations Vetiver Poetic Pits is splendor in the grass!
Vibrations of Vetiver's earthy, rogue-roots illuminate the verve of this deodorant's desirable depth. The grass-fed charm of vetiver swirled with Sandalwood, Patchouli and orange is the simple solution for amiable, aromatic underarms!
Feel free to greet the world with open arms as Vetiver Poetic Pits disarms any doubt of odour as the tenacity of this formula anoints your underarms with confident charm, dispelling suspect-smells with a flick of the wrist.
Living Libations Poetic Pits enhance your personal essence, eliminate odour-causing bacteria, and ignite the senses from the second you glide it on.
* Please Note: Poetic Pits are 100% concentrated essential oils, so it is best to dodge damaged, inflamed, and allergic skin. The ingredients are selected from essential oils that are recognised as safe for the skin. As everyone has skin that responds uniquely, we advise users to patch test inside the elbow before using. Keep out of reach of children. For use on extra-sensitive skin, dilute with jojoba oil or try Crème Underarm Charms.
Swipe once to charm each underarm.
- Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album) - Sandalwood is rich and creamy, offering a dreamy scent that harmonises with your personal scent while balancing oil production. Drier pits and perfect moisture levels mean you are confident in your underarm charm. This ethically harvested, heavenly scented sandalwood essence is distilled from the heartwood of the aromatic tree. It sizzles with magnificent moisture and botanical-biotic powers. This warm, rich, sensual oil is a staple in Living Libations' Poetic Pits and in natural hair and skin care all over the world.
- Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizanioide) - Vivacious Vetiver is an earthy aroma for the skin and spirit. Distilled from delicate, wind-whipped grasses, earthy vetiver oil’s rootsy-rogue aroma is said to neutralise odor-causing bacteria.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) - Patchouli is well known as a fragrant oil often associated with the ‘hippie movement’ that began in North America in the 1960s. As natural as the 1960’s movement was, the patchouli of that era was often synthetic. Pure patchouli is actually more sacred and ancient than one might realise, having been used as a natural deodorant and skin tonic throughout Asia for hundreds of years. Patchouli is used to regulate sweat, absorb excess oil, and soothe skin. Passionate patchouli has the added bonus of being an aromatic attractant.
- Blood Orange (Citrus sinensis) - Buoyant Blood Orange essential oil is happy, harmonious, bright light aroma that inspires joy wherever it goes! Warm feelings of love and laughter appear as moodiness disappears. Blood orange essence is a sweet, citrusy aromatic treat that also contains powerful plant properties. The most exquisite distillation of this citrus classic is made by Living Libations' organic distiller in Italy.
Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album), Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizanioide), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Blood Orange (Citrus sinensis).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.