Living Libations Ozonated Happy Gum Gel 10ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Concentrated & bright yellow gum gel that delivers a fresh depth to clean
Open wide for ozone! Living Libations Ozonated Happy Gum Gel is a super-charged, botanical toothpaste, massage gel for your gums, and a zingy breath freshener. Add a drop to floss or smooth on the lips for an atmospheric shine.
This ozonised oral care creation, made of three atoms of oxygen (O3), delivers ozone to your tooth-brushing regime and adds a fresh depth to clean. Nascent oxygen and essential oils are natural partners for a happy mouth. Use as toothpaste, on floss, and as a massage-gel for gums.
Brilliant visionary, Nikola Tesla, was an electrical genius with over 300 patents including a wireless light bulb, wireless communication, ionised gases, cold plasma, and ozone generation for oxygen therapy. In 1896, Tesla was issued a patent for an ozone generator. He formed the Tesla Ozone Company and began producing ozone generators. He created a powerful gel, made by bubbling ozone through olive oil until it solidified, which was used by those seeking botanical-biotic freshness.
If you are new to ozonated oil, the smell can be surprising as it is reminiscent of the aroma of charged air during a lightning storm.
Most people love the fresh charged aroma of ozonated oil while others, at first sniff, find it strong and unusual. These folks find it more enjoyable after using ozone for a few days. Each formula is enhanced with the delectable dance of infused aromatic essential oils to further activate the olfactory and skin experience.
Add a golden pearl to a dry toothbrush.
Swipe along tongue scraper, a drop to a length of floss for a deep clean that gets in between teeth.
Use it every day for a botanical blast of freshness.
- Ozonated Olive Oil (Olea europaea O3) - Olive oil nourishes and moisturises the mouth while helping to remove plaque from the teeth.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - This is an incredibly rich and vital oil extracted from a bright orange berry. It is perfectly balanced in omega 3, 6, 7, and 9 essential fatty acids. Living Libations' Seabuckthorn berry is a special super critical extract that captures over 190 bioactive substances from the edible berry. The oil is lush source of vitamins C, E, provitamins A and B, beta carotene, carotenoids, precious phytosterols, and rare palmitoleic acids. All of these extraordinary plant properties contribute Seabuckthorn’s blessing to your mouth.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - Peppermint’s cool breezy taste gives you long-lasting fresh breath. Living Libations' Peppermint is a genuine distillation of the fresh leaves and comes from a fourth generation family of distillers in France. The Peppermint in commercial toothpaste is artificial menthol and only offers flavor. Real Peppermint is a potent and pleasant friend for oral care. It also inhibits the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata) - Distilled from the flowering buds of the clove tree, this cogent culinary plant is robust breath freshener and king of oral care. Clove oil has freshened breath and been an optimal choice for oral care since ancient times. Its botanical constituents of eugenol, esters, and sesquiterpenes, combine to create a powerhouse for a clean, fresh mouth.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) - Rose is a precious and elegant essence. It takes sixty roses to make one drop of rose otto essential oil! It is one of the most valued oils for its tonifying effects.
- Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia) - Traditional Tea Tree is an herbaceous Herculean do-all. It is naturally packed with magnificent mouth attendants. Potent plant compounds of cineole and propanol work to refresh the mouth, prevent tartar build-up, and banish the bacteria that cause bad breath. Steam distilled in Australia, Tea Tree oil evokes a super-clean, piney-clean aroma.
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) - Living Libations' wild Oregano oil is grown in the mountains along the Mediterranean. It contains two phenol compounds that contribute to its unique property: carvacrol at concentrations over 65% and thymol at 3.4% concentration. It is considered a hot oil and an excellent botanicalbiotic that has freshened breath for centuries.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ceylanicum) - Living Libations' true Cinnamon Bark oil from Madagascar is is a potent plaque cleanser and breath freshener. It is a classic spice, and tastes nice, too!
- Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool) - This is a rare variety of the Thyme species. It is a gentle toner that balances oral secretions. Sweet Thyme is also a potent botanical-biotic that banishes bad breath bacteria.
Ozonated Olive Oil (Olea europaea O3), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Clove Bud (Eugenia carophyllata), Rose Otto (Rosa damascena), Tea Tree (Malaleuca alternifolia), Oregano (Origanum vulgare), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ceylanicum), Sweet Thyme (Thymus linalool).
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 6 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 2 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.