Living Libations Neroli Glow Polishing Creme Cleanser 120ml
Brand: Living Libations
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Illuminate your brightest complexion ever!
Neroli Glow is a gentle crème cleanser that purifies with a mild polish for silky, smooth skin.
This opalescent cleansing milk is lit with a bit of superfine silica-rich-grit for a light daily facial exfoliation. Benevolent bamboo silica is mixed and mingled with mucilaginous herbal infusions for a perfect polish along with Neroli, Palmarosa, Seabuckthorn Berry and a squeeze of Citrus essences to purify pores, brighten glow, and enlighten fine lines for a really radiant complexion.
Put your most polished face forward with Neroli Glow Polishing Crème Cleanser.
Place a small dollop onto your fingertips and gently massage into dampened skin. Rinse with warm water followed by cold.
- Spring Water (Aqua) - Simple spring water, the lifeblood of all creation, is an emblem of purity and a sumptuous source of vital minerals. These natural minerals gathered in the water as it bubbled up through the deep, filtering substrate to the earth’s surface. "In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans", Kahlil Gibran.
- Lavender Hydrosol (Lavandula angustifolia) - Lovely Lavender hydrosol stems from the distillation of Lavender essential oil. This traditional skin tonic is toning and calming. It relaxes redness and cools heat.
- Witch Hazel Hydrosol (Hamamelis virginiana) - A gentle herbaceous scent softens this astringent, toning hydrosol that is a well-loved tonic for superb skin. It is slightly tightening and brightening.
- Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosis) - This wild harvested succulent seaweed is a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals calcium, magnesium, B Vitamins, silica, and antioxidants. And, best of all, it is naturally mucilaginous and when mixed with the superfine silica stems of bamboo, exfoliation and lubrication meet in happy harmony to polish skin.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) - The gorgeous gel that exudes from this pioneering plant is super succulent for our skin. Aloe’s sturdy leaves offers a clear, gelatinous pulp that is a soothing balm for all skin. As a naturally occurring moisturiser, it sinks into skin, locking in moisture. It also forms a breathable, porous layer on top of the skin to keep moisture in.
- Bamboo Stem (Bambusa arundinacea) - Natural silica from bamboo stems is separated and milled to a finely textured powder. The powder is a perfectly gentle, granular exfoliator.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) - Glorious, golden Jojoba nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. Jojoba has unparalleled ability to moisturise the skin, balance oil production, deep clean pores, and create long-lasting conditioning effects that soften skin to perfect silk. It is packed with peptides and lipids and contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds found in nature along with antioxidants and all soluble forms of vitamin E.
- Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) - Seabuckthorn sends its lipids into the skin, diminishing imbalances from the inside out. This supercritical extract is packed with omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9, antioxidants, vitamin, palmitoleic acids, carotenoids, and phytosterols. A single drop of Seabuckthorn oil contains 190 different bioactive compounds. This bright orange essence is incredibly regenerative and complexion clearing - relaxing redness and paring puffiness. Seabuckthorn is an excellent addition to cleansers for acne.
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) - This herbal infusion is a natural bacteriobiotic, with skin stimulating compounds to promote suppleness and smoothness.
- Hops Flowers (Humulus lupulus) - This herbal infusion is sublime in skin care as it ensorcels nerves, relaxes redness, and melts tension.
- Echinacea Root (Echinacea purpurea) - This herbal infusion of ever-hardy echinacea is revitalising, replenishing, and moisturising for the skin.
- Plantain Leaf (Plantago major) - This herbal infusion is a speedy skin sealer. This time-honored plant combines astute astringency with soothing herbal mucilage.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) - The herbal infusion of this dandy herb relaxes redness and placates puffiness.
- Sorbitan olivate - Opulent Olive oil creates a natural emulsifier joining the juice of this serum. It also prevents water loss from the surface of the skin for a smooth, fresh complexion.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium) - Neroli is renowned for smoothing and soothing scars, spots, stretch marks and acne. This stimulating, purifying oil gently exfoliates and rejuvenates, to give you smooth, fresh skin. It is often used to fade wrinkles and reduce the look of spots and marks from acne.
- Blood Orange (Citrus sinensis) - Blood Orange oil is brilliantly firming, startlingly stimulating, and happily rejuvenating for skin and spirit. This sunny essence adds to skin a sense of regained firmness and elasticity.
- Mandarin Petitgrain (Citrus reticulate) - Merry Mandarin Petitgrain softens the appearance of scars and stretch marks and improves skin texture, especially when combined with Neroli. It reduces excess oil on the skin, yet also helps to retain moisture in areas that are dry.
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) - Palmarosa is packed with phytochemicals that tone and rejuvenate the skin. It is used to achieve perfect balance between oiliness and dryness.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) - Queen Anne’s lace anoints your face with queenly grace. Carrot oil stimulates oil production in pitch perfect ratios, regardless of your skin’s current state. Oily, dry, and combination skin can all benefit from the stimulating, moisturising power of Carrot Seed.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - Attentive, orange Turmeric oil is as potent as the fresh and dried root. It contains beneficial antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Rosemary & Sage Extracts (Rosemarinus officinalis + Salvia officinalis) - These potent and pure nectars contain hundreds of plant bio-actives and antioxidants that extends the life of this crème by slowing the oxidation process. It brims with cogent compounds that revive-alive the skin.
Aqua, Lavender Hydrosol (Lavandula Angustifoliam), Witch Hazel Hydrosol (Hamamelis Virginiana), Bladderwrack Seaweed (Fucus Vesiculosis), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Bamboo Stem (Bambusa Arundinacea), Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis), Seabuckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides), Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa), Hops Flowers (Humulus Lupulus), Echinacea Root (Echinacea Purpurea), Plantain Leaf (Plantago Major), Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale), Sorbitan Olivate, Neroli (Citrus Aurantium), Blood Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Mandarin Petitgrain (Citrus Reticulate), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon Martini), Carrot Seed (Daucus Carota), Turmeric (Curcuma Longa), Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis) and Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extracts.
All Living Libations' ingredients are organic or wildcrafted.
For Australia, we offer both standard and express post options with Australia Post. We dispatch within 1 business day from our Melbourne store.
AU STANDARD POST
- Approx. 2 - 7 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $80 (FREE express shipping over $150)
- Flat rate standard shipping of $8.95 for orders under $80
AU EXPRESS POST
- Approx. 1 - 3 business days depending on location in Australia
- FREE express shipping on all orders over $150
- For orders between $80 - $149.99, upgrade to Express Post for just $3.00
- For orders under $80, express shipping is $11.95
- Not available for nail polishes/removers and perfumes - flammable by air
We want you to love our products as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are here to help and your happiness is our priority!
We always aim to provide the best online shopping experience. In the rare case that you wish to return the product for any reason, we will happily refund the purchase in line with our returns policy below:
- You must contact our customer service team within 30 days of receipt of product to authorise a return. Please click HERE to contact us.
- Products you wish to return must be unopened and in original condition.
Once we receive and successfully review the returned products, we will refund you the original purchase price of product returned. We will also refund you the shipping cost of the initial delivery to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped.
For more details, please click on the button below.